Search results

1. C

CRC MAF cleaner

hi, i bought the crc maf cleaner from this place. Syarikat Aik Heng motor & Engineering Supply‎ No. 8, Section 8/1E, 46050 Petaling Jaya 46050, Malaysia 03-7957-2602 if you have gps or googlemap with you, here's the coordinate 3.099724,101.640822 if you want to know where you can get one...
  2. C

[DIY] Oil catch tank

hi D7zul, Here's the layout and the sample image of the PCV. It has a valve but I don't know if it operates when there is high pressure inside the crankcase or whenever there's a vacuum pull from the intake manifold or both. Engine is Nissan QR20DE for 2.0cc or QR25DE for 2.5cc. Car models -...
  3. C

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Hi D7zul, Sorry for the late reply. Was on a sick leave. Here's the pictures. The color coded ones are Blue(1) - PCV to Blue(2) Inlet OCT to Yellow(3) Outlet OCT to Yellow(4) Inlet Intake Manifold. Yeah, I think previously intake manifold was oily black. I haven't check since I put in the...
  4. C

[DIY] Oil catch tank

a week's worth. pretty bad, aint it?
  5. C

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Hi D7zul, Thanks for the heads up. I don't have white smoke coming from the exhaust though. Curious to understand more. Thanks.
  6. C

[DIY] Oil catch tank

The filtered oil from the gillette oil catch, about 1.5mths worth or approx 2,500km of mileage :)
  7. C

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

hi vr2turbo, don't want to tell you which hotel, so there is a good possibility that you can have a story to share later. haha. thanks.
  8. C

Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

Well, this happened to a friend. A couple checked in a hotel in Bangkok. Before this, they didn't know it's a known haunted hotel in Bangkok. They checked in the first day. Went out partying and back to the hotel late in the night. Tired they slept and the next morning, he found himself...
  9. C

SpeedLock - Nissan

hi, just found out it's a door auto-lock upon the odometer hits 20kmph :) thanks.
  10. SpeedLock - Nissan

Hi, I'll be probably stating the obvious, the below picture is a speedlock blackbox found near the steering compartment with a wire going to the car's electrical harness. I'm tempted to disconnect the harness but also curious find out if anyone had done so :) Thanks.
  11. C

Drive Shaft Leaking

hi huakenny, DanzEterna, D7zul, yea, got it fixed. yes simple task to replace but needs lotsa prep work. the "spider" bearing didn't come out loose from the metal housing. the foreman had to shave off some metal from the inner housing in order for the "spider" to come out. other than this, i'm...
  12. C

Drive Shaft Leaking

hi, spoke to my mech, he says need to remove tyre, and then front drive shaft for a new set of boot rubber cover and grease. a week ago i've made a front wheel alignment, and i know it's inevitable that the shaft needs to come out in order to get the replacements in, my question is, does this...
  13. C

Drive Shaft Leaking

thanks huakenny. will ask the mechanic to check the joint while he's at it too :) when i first saw the grease, it didn't strike me at first that it was grease and i thought where did i did ran over a huge pill of some "organic" matter! haha
  14. C

Drive Shaft Leaking

hi leynye yamin, haha, this is way too "sophisticated" for me to diy. hi DanzEterna, i drive a nissan. so, the cv joint and boot kit are direct replacements? replacements are better than servicing/repair coz these parts looks worn out. my mileage is about 140,000km now. do i still need to...
  15. C

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Hi DIY'd my own oil catch can. The iswara paper fuel filter didn't work for me. After much researched, decided to go with Saiko Michi Oil Catch with Internal Baffle Design. I used: 1) Gillette Can (recycled) 2) 1/4" barbed adaptor (RM 7) 3) Epoxy to keep and seal the side valves (RM 11) 4)...
  16. C

Drive Shaft Leaking

hi, just curious to know: 1) if it made sound, what does it mean? 2) if there is a oil leak, where does it comes from? 3) reconditioning - cv joint and boot kit, any mechanic to recommend or it can by done ordinarily by any foreman? here's a look of the the right side of the front drive shalf...
  17. C

Drive Shaft Leaking

hi D7zul, It doesn't make any sound. I think the rubber cover broke due to wear and tear. Just curious to know, where does the oil comes from? Thanks.
  18. Drive Shaft Leaking

Hi I've got a problem with the front drive shaft (left side). 1) Anyone know why there's a some sort of an oil leak at the front drive shaft? 2) Can be repaired or need the replace the shaft? 3) Dangerous to continue driving? 4) What happens if the condition is being left as it is...
  19. C

X-Trail owners

Hi Samson, I did the following when my exy turned 6th and before I went ahead with air filter and exhaust mods. 1) Engine & Throttle Body Cleaner (WTS : Best Carbon Cleaner in the Market!) 2) Engine Flush ([wts] Lambda Primer Set) 3) Engine Protection with Liqui Moly Ceratec (Liqui Moly...
  20. C

X-Trail owners

hi CKeng1, It's been my fifth day since. No regrets thus far :) if you need a mechanic, let me know. I did this at Sri Kembangan which I think it's far for you. It took less than 3hrs (leisurely) to get it removed. I think it can be done under 2hrs. Yes, got my cap ayam 4-2-1 header but rear...