Search results

1. strontium_bismuth

6 speed!!

Same problem here... Damn. untill now still cannot fix the 3rd gear.
  2. strontium_bismuth

Multigrade Plus 10W40

bro,im staying in S.alam area and planning to get gearoil for 6spd blacktop (non lsd). any recommendation on that ?
  3. strontium_bismuth

ek b18c - 4drs civic

Danny, UGPM
  4. strontium_bismuth

Honda Civic EG Ferio for sale!

I wonder if the car still available or not as this thread dated in 2006. :confused:
  5. strontium_bismuth

complete car for sparepart honda civic FD2r type r 43k

Achu, can you sms me or pm me the list of cars available at your site ? Bump: Achu, can you sms me or pm me the list of cars available at your site ? Bump: Achu, can you sms me or pm me the list of cars available at your site ?
  6. strontium_bismuth

Nissan Skyline GTS-T R33 1993 auto

Irfan, you got PM bro ! Bump: Irfan, you got PM bro !
  7. strontium_bismuth

ek b18c - 4drs civic

PM me the best price too bro ...
  8. strontium_bismuth

[WTB] Subaru Imprezza version 6/7

bro, you got PM . kindly check your PM. TQ
  9. strontium_bismuth

Toyota Melaka Club (TMC)

kahkahkah.... already pm u bro... how ur student ? ok ka ? still use old LE lew... plan to migrate to "boxer" engine after this.. :sleep:..
  10. strontium_bismuth

Toyota Melaka Club (TMC)

Wah, bro, still use blue SEG ka? last time heard that sold already. BTW, can I join this club when i going back to melaka ? i will call you then. Bump: Wah, bro, still use blue SEG ka? last time heard that sold already. BTW, can I join this club when i going back to melaka ? i will call you then.
  11. strontium_bismuth

TT @ USJ 9 Mamak Bistro - 24/4/2009

Aisey.... 3 hours late to view this thread... dmn.. Hopefully can join and meet you guyz for the next TT.
  12. strontium_bismuth

Silvia PS13 for sale (SR22DET inside)

Bro, is this car still available ? email me for full spec and photos : [email protected] Thank you. Bump: Bro, is this car still available ? email me for full spec and photos : [email protected] Thank you.
  13. strontium_bismuth

Anybody know about Subaru Impreza

wrx >> sti>> spec C>> S20X>> Type -RA-R is correct if you show the flow (like arrow point) wrx << sti<< spec C<< S20X<< Type -RA-R in term of performance hehhee
  14. strontium_bismuth

Bukit Jalil drift attack

yup ..this guy from JB . and last time i saw them (team kumho) in action at Pekan Fest . They got 4 cars , and only 1 car got misfiring ... so far , they all performed well and smooth .... thumbs up !
  15. strontium_bismuth

Jeng Jeng Jeng~

hahahah... everytime got jpj roadblock , 1st thing that the officer ask to park your car by the roadside. Then he comes .... check here , check there , check everything. Then when nothing to give summon, he must ask alantan ... The first word that come from his mouth "Cantik Kereta!" , "Lampu...
  16. strontium_bismuth

Jeng Jeng Jeng~

wow... damn cun mah ... thumbs up for you alantan... btw, what type of color did you sprayed ? damn nice man !!! I also had friend using AE92 (s/c) trueno. but paint in black - white.
  17. strontium_bismuth

WTS: Rear reflector LE with bonnet

nice item you get there .. free bump on ya ...
  18. strontium_bismuth

WTS: Rear reflector LE with bonnet

shazmi, do you willing to sell the reflector only ? how much it would be ?
  19. strontium_bismuth

3S-GTE engine swap... help...

UGPM bro .. hehehhe:_:
  20. strontium_bismuth

Ae92,AE101 RS*R Spring 1set (F/R)

bro, u got sms. hehe.. is there any pic ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi fellow ZTHians,
I'm currently feeling the clutch slip on my Wira Sedan.My ride is just a standard one,
infact i changed my whole clutch approcimately 2 yrs back with orig Proton clutch.I may need to change the clutch this time again.Can all sifus suggest me beside orig Proton clutch which would be an ideal and better performance than the orig Proton clutch.issit Mitsu clutch or Exedy ( not the performance 1 ) or u guys have any othr brands.BTW what's the price likely.
Appreciate yr...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience