Search results

1. t0il3t_duck

Hot Unregister Import Cars..!!, EVO, 350Z, BMW and more uppond request!!

ok... will check for you...:proud:
  2. t0il3t_duck

hi bro... person in charge went oversea at the moment... he'll be coming back next sunday... will inform him what you're looking for.. will let you know.. thx.. :)
  3. t0il3t_duck

will check for you... let you know asap...
  4. Hot Unregister Import Cars..!!, EVO, 350Z, BMW and more uppond request!!

About us: Wang Selamat Sdn Bhd No37,Jalan Sibu 16,Taman Wahyu, 68100 Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan Malaysia. Wang Selamat Automotive Lifestyle Network We are an authorised dealer of a full range of premium imported cars within Malaysia. Having operated for two decades, we are one of the...
  5. t0il3t_duck

Vios bolt on turbo ? reasonable price ?

yea... you're right... after you done all the mod... you'll start getting boring in time... start thinking... why not just buy a real sports car and mod it... unlike vios/others normal sedan... at least the market value is still there when you sell it... it's more worthy... and you're gonna...
  6. t0il3t_duck

ZTH Toyota Owner's Gallery

Re: ZTH Toyota Owner's Gallery some old picts...
  7. t0il3t_duck

Vios bolt on turbo ? reasonable price ?

i dont see any problem with that... cheers...
  8. t0il3t_duck

transformers limited edition metallic megatron for sale...

there's only hasbro version if i'm not mistaken.... just like others twin pack item... hasbro use this kind of trick to earn money most of the time...
  9. transformers limited edition metallic megatron for sale...

1 transformers movie LIMITED EDITION metallic megatron for sale.... item is brand new... never open before.... the box and item is in perfect condition.... i bought it from a shop for rm170(169.90)... i'm selling out cheap for only rm180.... you wont be able to find this price from those shop...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

My dad thinking to get a used 4x4 at the region of RM20-30K.

Upon searching these few models came into picture:

1. Ford Ranger
2. Toyota Hilux
3. Mitsubishi Storm
4. Mazda fighter

Which one is more recommended in terms of occasional driving for offroad adventure, easy spare parts availability, durability.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience