Search results

1. V

Puddle Lights LED

Bro, what do u want with puddle LED's unless ur playing VIP style like me..last time there were some VIP stores selling puddle lights but i can't seem to find them anymore nowadays..sorry bro..can't help u
  2. V

custom headlamps and tail lamps.

Try WRC shop same row as Sunway College entrance...they restore, maintain and modify your headlamps..
  3. V

Atm2012

Thanks for the add nappx !!! Will try to make the event a success !!
  4. V

Atm2012

Who do i contact, if i wanna attend this TT at Cherating ??? Please give me a phone number ??
  5. V

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

PVC rollcage is to berak while the driver is rallying in the car..hahahhahahaa
  6. V

Farnie Myvi !! power of V12 even faster than my driver's Gallardo !! MALAYSIA BOLEH !!!! :banghead:
  7. V

Photo shoot - New Year

Bro keat, i've joined Club Lexus before on one TT, it was nice sharing info. but only two ppl turned up...anyways we talked about other cars etc etc etc and then went back..NICE !!!
  8. V

Yeah keat, my-san sounds better like mama-san hahahhahaahaa
  9. V

Sky-kancil !!! 1000 BHP what with the Power-to-weight ratio.. !! Power sial !!
  10. V

Sunday drive to Genting + tt (8 January 2012)

Wooowww Hybrid TT..first time im hearing this..COOOLL !!!
  11. V

Restoration Progress of Soichiro Honda's Gem, 1965 Honda S600

Kudos bro !!! Keep up the gd work !!!
  12. V

Keat, the kelisa speechless !!! maybe tambah another 100hp to it after put the Audi badge, whereas the BMW, IMHO its a kia spectra.....PEACE !!
  13. V

TT tonight........ 2nd Dec

Ok, if im free i'll come. Cya there
  14. V

Wei i think during Hari Raya can make lemang at the exhaust, while driving. Sure can heat-up to super temperatures..when the turbo come-on. hahahahhahahaa
  15. V

Satria Neo Stolen in Putrajaya during test drive.

Most likely the bastard, drove yer car to kelantan, deep inside some kampung area, and then dissect yer car and sell for parts bro.. Thats the only way i can think that he can make money from yer satria neo bro...Anyways sorry to hear about yer lost and I will keep an eye out for you, if the car...
  16. V

Transplanting M50b25 into my E36

Bro, why did u decide on 325 engine and not 328 ??? If u wanted power, then 328 should be better, correct me if im wrong ???
  17. V

Ef Club Malaysia!

Bro's fello EFCM members, when is the next TT session ???
  18. V

Hey Guys, been following this thread for a few weeks liaw, took me some time to read every post from the beginning to this 713th post..and i must comment u all for a job well done. Luckily my ride is not feratured here :p But anyways here's my contribution... enjoy and cheers !!!
  19. V

TT Session this FRIDAY night!!!!!!! come on guys let's do it.............

Bro, can other car types join ????
  20. V

Machine Shop

Bro ddv, normally shops that do bore, skim and sleeve the signboard would normally would have the words ''Engineering'' behind it such as Ah Fatt Engineering, Ah Kau Engineering etc etc....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, successfully installed an SR20-turbo from S14 into a 2-door jeep. Now still have the ori 1.5" stock pipe with stock muffler. I plan to change to 2.5 normal steel pipe with the matching straight flow exhaust- maybe with a bit of sound. What do you think? is this okay? The engine is 100% ori, I am not planning to do any upgrading anytime soon.

Also, If I I want to use a 2.5" diameter pipe, is it necessary that I find the exhaust with 2.5" inlet?

If there's already a thread for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience