Search results

1. Danial Leroux

neo R3 absorber brand

i think its the same with 2011 r3.but then again,you should go for OHLINS OHLINS OHLINS
  2. Danial Leroux

Spark plugs

thanks wsukun for the reply.i dont quite understand about the engine oil changes.so basically i have to use the mineral for a certain period of service then i can change to semi?how about the spark plugs?should i have stayed with the iridium or change to platinum? well i havent checked my...
  3. Spark plugs

Dear all the masters, last two weeks i had my car services,last time i used iridium spark plugs and mineral oil(no money that time).the car was going normal,infact the acceleration is kinda tip top.plus even when the spark plug was over its duration.so this time i wanted to buy better engine...
  4. Jerking

my friend drive a honda jazz 1.3.his car always jerking when accelerating and sometimes when idle,the car would stop running.he has change the spark plugs and do some minor changes to the gearbox.what could be the cause of this problem? the worst part is that when going 120kmh also it would be...
  5. Danial Leroux

Xado vs liqui moly ceretec

i am actually planning to buy Xado.then i open this thread.Damn it~:argh: nvm,im still buying.will give you guys the review
  6. Danial Leroux

What have Advancing Technology killed?

i do know this,one day in motorcycle,all of them will use air forks instead of normal lube/oil forks.
  7. Xado

Have anybody use this product 'XADO'? can give some comment? Welcome | XADO here a youtube video link XADO dyno tune trials - YouTube
  8. Danial Leroux

Is the CRZ worth it?

Yeah. Wow cool.someone knows me in zerotohundred :biggrin:
  9. Danial Leroux

Is the CRZ worth it?

i dont know. i just dont like hybrid cars. it doesnt even make enough noise to make me UMPHHH
  10. Danial Leroux

Can't pass by 5k RPM

maybe theres a crack or it is crooked in some way.but then again,we never know because shit happens :biggrin:
  11. Danial Leroux

reverse light and sound

ok thanks guys
  12. reverse light and sound

in the last month,my car headlamp and tail light bulb have reach its end.last week i notice that everytime i shift into the reverse gear,it doesnt make the reverse sound and the reverse light also doesnt light up.currently the problem is still on going.does the sound only comes out when the...
  13. Danial Leroux

Can't pass by 5k RPM

if you have check almost everything,try referring to its original source.RPM is when the crankshaft rotates.check the crankshaft
  14. Danial Leroux

Headlamp

ok thanks guys.btw,im using a neo.im going to buy the bulb first.
  15. Headlamp

my car's headlamp(the right one) is either burn or wiring problem.Its the normal bulb that isnt working,not the small or high beam.so if want to change the headlamp,do i have to change the entire headlamp or can i just change the bulb?and did somebody posted on how to D.I.Y the headlamp?if have...
  16. Danial Leroux

Mechanical door lock

now about 6 years 1 month already.yup thats the problem.neo only have on the driver side.so everytime i want to unlock my car im hoping theres no problem with the alarm.
  17. Danial Leroux

Mechanical door lock

the key can go in but when i try to unlock/lock it feels as if the gear of the lock is not touching properly.btw,what kind of accessory shop?
  18. Danial Leroux

Wheel noise

check brake pad then piston caliper then driveshaft.if it is driveshaft,i suggest you cry first then ask for help :)
  19. Mechanical door lock

hey guys, my mechanical door lock on my neo is broken. any idea how to fix it? say if i wanted to send to a workshop,do i have to send to a normal service workshop or possibly a locksmith perhaps? if you guys do know, help me find one in melaka or jb.thanks
  20. Danial Leroux

rx7 fd 2jz

what happen to the rotary

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This simple circuit makes it posible to monitor the charging process to a higher level.
Final adjustsments are simple and the only thing needed is a digital voltmeter for the necessary accuracy.
Connect an input voltage of 12.65 volt between the positive and negative poles and adjust the 10K trimmer potentiometer until Led 10 lights up. Lower the voltage and in sequence all other Led's will light up. Check that Led 1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience