Search results

1. Just for LAUGHS!

I saved these youtubes some time back. After all the hard work majority of detailers been detailing rides to showroom condition... its time to RELAX & have some laughs! Comments are also welcome. ENJOY! :rofl: BlingAutocare AutoGlym Polish Package - YouTube Interior Care by Turtle...
  2. S

Abused and Transformed

What product you used for the protection?
  3. S

Seeking professional advice

For the clay part, you can try a more aggressive clay with firm pressure while you clay BUT be warned. It might cause micro marring which requires you polishing out after you clayed your vehicle.
  4. S

Budget car care!

The answer is simple... PRICE! ---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:11 AM ---------- As jonlsl mentioned earlier in the thread, you indeed get reasonable good results for what you pay for. ---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ----------...
  5. S

Proton and Angry customer

But not cheap bro the car from Proton, we paid thousands of RM to get it out the showroom and that's minus the interests we have to pay for the loans. As a matter of fact, they should improve their quality in terms of materials for the vehicle and service. Should be something like "Proudly...
  6. S

Full Detail: Toyota MR-S

Wow fishbonez, after all the collection of car care/detailing products these years I am pretty sure your house now turns into a WORKSHOP! Your stuff can be found anywhere around the house. Outdoors, storeroom & your bedroom! :adore:
  7. S

Keeping a white car WHITE!!!

To my personal experience, its best to use the LEAST aggressive method to get the job done. Try claying 1st using the least aggressive clay. Example PG PERMAGLASS CLAY number 1(blue) or number 2(green). If you have PG clay number 3(aggressive white clay) then use it after trying those least...
  8. S

Myvi 1.5: Opti-Coated.... warning, 94 pictures.

Any IPA wipe down before the coating process? ---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:44 AM ---------- Also I noticed that Osren Bubble & Wax is kinda oily and hitachi of Osren said it contains gloss enhancers... possible those are the...
  9. S

Budget car care!

There are a few brands out there which I tested and trust to recommend BUDGET owner into DIY. After so many visits to the hypermarkets I didn't see anything come close to Procrystal's formula. This car soap seems like have some water softening ability. If you don't trust it get the normal...
  10. S

Permanent Deposit or permanent paint damaged - Rescue OPTI COAT by KC the Detailien

Re: Permanent Deposit or permanent paint damaged - Rescue OPTI COAT by KC the Detaili The only wax that I believe KC has is Alien Wax/Optimum Car Wax(contains no petroleum & its water based) & a true paint sealant that has a longer durability is called "OPTI-SEAL". As for GPS, its a...
  11. S

Budget car care!

Those who BUDGET DIY @ home wishes to degrease engine, do take a look at this thread. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-detailing-forums/379786-how-to-detail-your-engine-bay-basic.html This is what fishbonez use for the degreasing part. I saw this product @ GIANT hypermarket once. Its...
  12. S

Budget car care!

For the washing/drying or waxing/sealing the paint. Can get these tools! Also easily available at hypermarkets or sometimes JUSCO/PARKSON. Mr Clean Malaysia I saw many of these CAR PLAN WATER BLADE @ PARKSON! Instead of using silicone wiper blades which I believe most budget owner will...
  13. S

Budget car care!

Also just to add, with the awards they won, I feel more comfortable in trying their products. 3 brands managed by Procrystal. FORMAHERO/PROCRYSTAL, MAXZ & SNOWAX.
  14. S

Budget car care!

You don't need to look that far... just go to your local hardware store and ask for "SILICONE SEALANT"! & you will get the one for the roof! :rofl:
  15. S

Budget car care!

Maybe its due to cost of materials used for production. For example, I asked hitachi of Osren once, why didn't he make citrus degreaser, he mentioned it cost a lot($$$) to produce and will cause a price hike. Something like that. For about RM20 for the FORMAHERO DEEP GLOSS SILICONE SEALANT...
  16. Budget car care!

Now now now... recently a lot of people know that how much I been running my words about how good Optimum products are BUT I believe not all of us willing to spend money on something you called a "DAILY MODE OF TRANSPORT". I came across many people I know who, MOST not willing to spend over RM50...
  17. S

Proton and Angry customer

I believe their Service Center is terrible too. I came across once that those mechanics forgot to PUT on one more nut to my rim! They only bolted 3 but 1 is missing so I bang their COE Service Center. My life!
  18. S

Permanent Deposit or permanent paint damaged - Rescue OPTI COAT by KC the Detailien

Re: Permanent Deposit or permanent paint damaged - Rescue OPTI COAT by KC the Detaili Correct! Its indeed an AIO. Like most AIO out there... working by hand will be disappointing & since modern day clear coats appears to be harder than traditional single stage paint, working by machine is...
  19. S

Keeping a white car WHITE!!!

OPT Car Wash smells awesome too! Smells like blueberry! Nice lubricity & enough suds.
  20. S

Re: Permanent Deposit or permanent paint damaged - Rescue OPTI COAT by KC the Detaili To be really honest here, the glaze aspect of GPS can have a filling effect when applied by hand or not worked long with a buffer. It produces a high gloss, wet-looking shine. As a polish, GPS can remove...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

heres the how to on the ones me and my cuzn did...
we did these on his Almera Gti but this can be done any lights..
Gave it try was realtively easy to be fair
It took about 15min to do the fog lights

Tools Needed
1.Hairdryer
2.squeegee
3.Stanley-Knife
4.Soapy Water

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience