Search results

1. Maserati ( new & used )

Dear all, Maserati for sales, various models new & used. Cars are now in Singapore n used are sg registered. New - all maserati models Used - Various models from QP, MC stradale, Ghibli, gran turismo For enquiry, what apps only please +65 9362 3352
  2. IACV for B engine

How to check idle air control valve working..the one mount at intake manifold. hear say can bypass this valve ??? Need to connect or bypass Oslo ok.??
  3. Power FC Commander Controller

My commander controller lights are dim and can't see now...can repair?? Bulb problem ??
  4. Can skim intake manifold ??

B engine intake manifold leaking, vacuum enter due to surface with head not so flat. Want to ask is it ok to skim the surface of the gasket with engine head area ? If skim, is it easy for intake to crack ???
  5. Engine very rough & noisy

My engine seems more rough n noisy then before... Wat could be problem ??
  6. Change exhaust need retune ??

Hi guys, like to check if necessary to retune after changing exhaust. Running power FC, basically change whole exhaust from header to muffler. Necessary for retune?? Rpm now like idling also change after change exhaust.
  7. Mileage for ogura super single

How long can ogura super single last for Normal driving as in the mileage. Thinking to buy, how much is the price?? RM2000-2500 ???
  8. Civic ek/eg aircon not cold cooling coil repair

Dear all, currently my aircon not cold, blowing out normal air. Recently, under my glove compartment got loud hissing sound, is it the cooling coil leak ?? How much cost to repair ??
  9. Original ek9 or dc2r exos system

Hello all, looking for place to buy used 2nd hand ek9 or dc2r exos system in JB. Where can I go ?? Now I have ek9 ori header, need to find ori center piping..n ori cat. Pls advise where can find or source in JB..how much for ori center b pipe n cat price ??
  10. Consume engine oil

On big V with jun3 cams..after 3000km, my engine oil level went from top of dipstick to now bottom dot. But I could not trace any oil leak...seems like normal ?? Only once a while vTec. From top level to bottom dot of dipstick is how much oil ??
  11. Stock clutch can handle how much bop

Running jun 3 with super tech on b20....stock clutch can handle??? Abt 220 bhp
  12. LSD GEar box oil change interval

Wats the recommended gear oil changer interval for LSD gear box....my fren tell me every 5000km change??? ---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:22 PM ---------- The car came with LSD , so how do I tell wat type of LSD it is ???? N how...
  13. Where to find replica Pu front lip

Want to buy replica Pu front lip.....prefer spoon on Magen replica...how much it cost?..?
  14. SUpertech Piston & Jun 3 cams on B20

anyone using this combination and hows the setup response ?? Can this setup accept Ron 95 or 97 fuel ?
  15. Battery or Alternator ?? battery lights

Guys, recently my eg6 encountering battery indicator light up. The battery indicator lights up only during start up and idle. when i drive above 2500rpm, the indicator goes away. i confirm and tested during driving...indicator lights up below 2500rpm...above that no issue. what could be the...
  16. B series Alternator

How much to change a recon set of b series Alternator ??
  17. cost to transplant B18C5

anyone can update how much now to transplant a B18c5 how about half cut cost ?? considering to change.....
  18. Tein HA

guys, anyone still using Tein HA or can give feedback or reviews ? Although its old model already , but still made in Japan and tein. I guess its still worth to use as compared to nowadays taiwan made D2, BC and other brands ISC etc .... Wat are the other brands that are bang for value ...
  19. How much brake fluid need to flush

for civic eg, to flush brake sysytem with new fluid need how many litres ??
  20. Repair D2 Coilover in JB

where can i repair D2 coilover in JB ?? My is leaking

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ADL 2843 Black Putra

Happened in front of my house about 20-30 mins ago (around 12:30am).

Location Wangsa Maju section 2.

According to my neighbour, my brother's friend (Putra owner) was chatting with my brother at the car park area about his Putra with bonnet open (not sure engine got start or not)

Next thing my neighbour and my dad heard was my brother shouted " Don't !!! ".

The loud muffler Putra was in high rev and my brother immediately jumping into his car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience