Search results

1. Thailand workshop recommendation

Hi sifu, I am planning on going to hatyai this coming chinese new year, my objective is to look for workshop or garage that would be able to help me modify my toyota hilux suspension set up to a thailand 2wd ute spec. Anyone here have contact or know any workshop around songkla or hatyai...
  2. K

> Opinion needed to choose used 4X4, Any advise?

I would say a toyota hilux or and toyota land cruiser is a great choice, though land cruiser would be much more capable off roade, vehicle is durable and part wise there are plenty of them in the chop shop so it would not be a problem. Or like Gunnerz suggestion get a Pajero LO parts are...
  3. K

detuning sr20det auto

2 Path Diesel Terrano Keep the diesel less hassle, tuned up the engine for a little more omph. Good for daily usage and reliability as in stock form less headache. Petrol Terrano Swapping in the SR20DET would do the car good, as it is an upgrade from the stock 2.4l petrol, with sr20...
  4. K

GTT RWD to GTR 4WD

it would be too much of a hassle to do the conversion n it would not be legal anyway. best method is to sell the gtt n buy the gtr. if you really insist on the conversion, there would be a lot of work, basically you gonna have to get a GTR halfcut and move everything into GTT, too much hassle...
  5. K

Aem fic

thanks bro will give him a call, where is this guy at ?
  6. Aem fic

Hey all sifus out there, anyone running aem fic with 1jz vvti? do you all know whether it is compatible or not? if compare to greddy emanage blue and ultimate which is better?? any tuner for aem fic around kl area? advise and help is appreciated :driver:
  7. K

Mitsubishi Triton 2.5 Turbo Upgrade

Have you chipped your car? or isit your car bone stock?? because there is plenty to be done instead of just messing with the turbo itself. for example 1. FMIC 2. Full exhaust 3. Air intake
  8. K

Jza80....

i am not very sure with the road tax for 2jz but i doubt your friend will pass puspakom inspection as 2jz is 3000cc whereas altezza is only 2000cc it is way over the 25% limit, most it can go would be with the 1jz 2500cc as for roadtax for 1jz would be around 1200++
  9. K

Toyota Corolla AE86 Sprinter Trueno (M)

damn nice n the price tag really mouth watering
  10. K

crown to 1jz

yeah cant go wrong with 1jz vvti, try not to get the twinturbo version as that is quite an old engine
  11. K

2jz gte vvti cylinder head with 1jz gte block

but come to think of it the 1jz parts n labor would cost more then the roadtax u pay for a few years. i wouldn't do it if i were u. btw 1jz vvti manual are gems to find n cost a bomb normally
  12. K

2jz gte vvti cylinder head with 1jz gte block

I am not sure if it is possible to interchange it this way normally people do is using 1jz head with 2jz block, but wouldn't it be better if you just change the engine to 1jz vvti ?
  13. K

Help...sifu sifu e39 1jz

i think is quite hard with that kind of budget, unless you are talking 1jz twin turbo, and you will have to sort for a cheap half cut, a more proper budget would be 15k i guess, cause there is always something that need fixing after the swap. Please make sure you give it to someone that know...
  14. K

JZ users thread (1JZ, 1.5JZ, 2JZ)

Hey all sifus, it seems that my car was having a bad leak at the intercooler, so where i can i find some cheap intercooler as i only intend to keep the boost at stock of 0.7 bar, and also where i can i find reasonable price to do my piping im in kl area btw
  15. K

Scraps Engines from Japan

bro you ada 1jz vvti tak??
  16. K

Bro stormlcc, i just change the sparkplug recently was done by my mech, regarding the hose, i cant find the proper place for them to go, as most of it was done previously by mech n it was rojak most were only block off.
  17. K

guys my car is a hilux with 1jz vvti, the problem i face now is that i am unable to reach full boost of 0.7 bar most of the time only able to get 0.5, another thing is i feel the stock bov open whenever it wants causing boost to drop then suddenly boost comes kicking in again. Then finally my...
  18. K

guys im looking for a r154 gearbox anybody got one??
  19. K

The Nurburgring Days are Numbered!

sad news sad news, great engine are being discontinued and now the track? my god
  20. K

any body need toyota stuff??

Bro do you have the below listed item all are for hilux ln166 pre sr model wiper switch, the one that you use to turn on and off wiper, fuse box cover, the black color one you find in engine bay, bonet cable. Thanks bro

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Stolen car belongs to a very good friend of mine. Here are the details:

Model: Proton Wira Sedan
Registration Number: TS 7112
Colour: Pearl White
Date Stolen: 28th June 2008 (Saturday)
Time Stolen: Around 6.00pm
Wheel Type: Enkei RS5 (5 spokes)
Wheel Colour: Hyper Black
Engine Type: 4G93 Turbo GSR with MIVEC 'Blacktop' head
Engine Number: 4G93-BK5611
Chassis...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience