Search results

1. Adaptronic E420d Universal ecu for sale

The best performance ecu in the market currently for the price. "3D" Fuel and Ignition maps (as on any sophisticated aftermarket ECU) Configurable ignition and injection outputs to suit different applications Inputs for water temperature, air temperature, auxiliary temperature (eg turbo)...
  2. Adaptronic ecu for 20v blacktop Merdeka promotion

Plug and Play Adaptronic for 20v Merdeka promotion. Adaptronic + plug and play harness + installation = rm 3888.00 Only 5 unit available, first come first serve basis. Promotion Valid till 31st August 2009. Approx HP gain 20-25hp. 4 X the HP gain compare to piggyback unit. Pls email me...
  3. Adaptronicfully stand alone ecu

Adaptronic fully stand alone ecu for sale:- Check the website for further information www.adaptronic.com.au Features Standard ECU features "3D" Fuel and Ignition maps (as on any sophisticated aftermarket ECU) Configurable ignition and injection outputs to suit different applications...
  4. King engine bearings for sale

King engine bearings for sale ( bargain price) Available models:- Mitsubishi Evo 1-9 VR4 4G91-93 Toyota 4age 4e 3sgte 1jz 2jz Honda B16a B16B B18c B20a B20b H22a K20a Nissan SR20 Mazda B6/B8 Daihatsu L200 Oversize bearing for con rod and main bearing is also available. Advantage over...
  5. Performance parts for Toyota

Synchron Programable ecu! Now available in Plug in ecu! Available models:- 1) 4ag 16v 2) 4ag silvertop 3) 4ag Blacktop Advantages:- 1) Plug and play 2) Able to do tunning on fuel and ignition 3) Work with existing wirring 4) Remove AFM 5) TPS, MAP's and TPS+MAPs 6) Twin coil system...
  6. 4agze Replacement s/c complete

Hi guys! Just finish with 4agze replacement supercharger kit by using Raptor Ball Bearing Centrifugal S/C from Australia! Current mod:- 1) Raptor S/C 2) Used and modded HKS intercooler 3) Custom 2.5 inch and 3 inch piping 4) 1UZFE throttle body (70mm) 5) Custom supercharger brackets 6) 5...
  7. Synchron fully programmable ECU

Hi guys! The long wait stand alone ECU is out. These are the new features and also the pic:- 1) "3D" Fuel and Ignition maps (as on any sophisticated aftermarket ECU) 2) Configurable ignition and injection outputs to suit different applications 3) Inputs for water temperature, air...
  8. 4agze pistons are not forged

They are not forged piston. They are cast pistons, made out of a better cast material call hyperutectics. Normal pistons are made out of Utectics. The piston on the bottom left is cast, which you can see they look the same as the 4agze pistons. The pistons on the top right hand is forged.
  9. Solution for 4agze

For who are using 4agze engine and they are facing the following problems:- 1) Supercharger spoilt all the time. 2) Not enough power. 3) Got bored with lossing to other cars. 4) Feel that they cannot compete with turbo engines. This is the solution:- Germany made Centrifugal...
  10. Centrifugal s/c from australia for Mitsubishi engine

There is a company in Australia doing the centrifugal s/c kit for mitsubishi engine like 4g15, 4g92 and 4g93. They are able to make a 4g15 single cams to make 130hp at the wheel with 10 psi of boost. 4g93 single cam engine with more than 200hp with 13 psi of boost. This is the link to the...
  11. Which turbo is better (TO4E or TO4B)

Which turbo is better for 1.6 litter and 1.8 litter engine? Let say that both turbo has this specs. TO4B, A/R .48 T4 turbine housing with 2.3 inch turbine wheels, A/R .50 compressor housing with 56mm compressor housing. TO4E, A/R .48 T4 turbine housing with 2.3 inch turbine wheels, A/R .50...
  12. What turbo is this?

I found a turbo with this specs but i dont what type of turbo it is. It looks like a T-66 but the diameter is smaller? Can anyone tell me? Thank you
  13. ae92 s/c corolla & ae86 turbo car for sale

I got 2 friend wants to sell their car. This is their specs. Ae92 corolla:- Year 1990 101 s/c engine, hybrid with big port head. (Ported & Polished). 2 TRD metal head gasket, (0.5mm & 0.8mm). 170mm oversize pulley, adjustable cam pulley, 272 camshafts, Toda valve springs. Fuel...
  14. Mr 2 Aw 11

My friend want to sell his MR 2 AW 11 for 17k, dunno worth it or not. Production year is 1985. First Gen MR 2, 4age 16v big port engine. Pls comment on it.
  15. Quantity order for 20v camshafts

I am able to lower down the price of the 20v camshafts because i am doing combine order for 20v. Combine order will be from Australia, Barbados, UK, US and Malaysia. I would like to know if i am able to hit the big order. 264 degree intake, 9mm lift camshafts 272 degree exhaust, 9mm lift...
  16. 1 new set of 4ag 16v toda valve springs for sale

Selling for RM 450.00. Contact me for further details: Benjamin See: 012-2316286.
  17. King performance Engine Bearings

King Performance Engine bearings for sale. More than 90% of engine failure is cause by con-rod bearings. Dont wait until your crankshaft and con-rod to have problem only change them, it might be too late for your engine. Change them to a better ones for preventions. Current available models...
  18. King performance Engine Bearings

King Performance Engine bearings for sale. More than 90% of engine failure is cause by con-rod bearings. Dont wait until your crankshaft and con-rod to have problem only change them, it might be too late for your engine. Change them to a better ones for preventions. Current model available for...
  19. New programable ecu software

Need some feedback on the new programable ecu software. http://www.geocities.com/bcq771/synecu.zip
  20. Software for the custom ecu is out

Dear All, The software for the custom ecu is out. Pls email me so that i can send you guys the evaluation software. [email protected]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello... i'm got 1 big problem with my WIRAEVO3. My car only at car park for about 2 years coz i'm not around. After 2 years come back then kenot start. All of Power Distribution tested to my friend SATRIAEVO3, same engine. ECU, Distributor, Power Transistor, Spark Plug+cable+Coil. Starter funtion normally, but no spark from plug cable.
If got any sugestion to dis prob. pm me. Thank U bery mac.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience