Search results

1. basikal_pancit

Art of speed asia & motojamm - in penang!!

Hi guys, We would love to invite you to FULL THROTTLE 2014 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: FULL THROTTLE 2014 Date : 27 & 28 December 2014 Location : PERDA CITY MALL, Seberang Prai, Penang. Admission : FREE! TIME : 10 am to 8 pm Art Of Speed.Asia Art Of Speed.Asia will be hosting an...
  2. basikal_pancit

DIY engine bay detailing

Great job!!
  3. basikal_pancit

Sambung bayar / continue loan cars

If I am not mistaken, it is not possible to create another contract on the car coz the car is still charged to the Bank for the loan facility under the owner's name. I think this topic have been discussed so many times before and remembered that someone pointed out that it is 'illegal' to even...
  4. basikal_pancit

Honda Civic EP3 Type R

Haih... dont PM me price please. hahaha
  5. basikal_pancit

What is the speed limit on PLUS highways?

I think the 80 speed limit are refering to non highway federal roads. sorry if i made mistake
  6. basikal_pancit

What is the speed limit on PLUS highways?

“The speed limit will now be 80kph for federal roads while those travelling on state roads will not be allowed to go more than 70kph. It will take effect beginning Aug 12 until Aug 26" Bro, i think only applicable to the FEDERAL roads, not highway.
  7. basikal_pancit

Jobs In Australia - HIRING NOW!!!

wow, i quit my job now. What are the procedures?
  8. basikal_pancit

Hit-And-Run Rider Meets His Match

not all highway come with motorcycle lane. i'm using nkve for daily travelling and npe which dont have motorcycle lane and as for federal highway, u will likely to get accident using the lane that using the main road, believe me. nail, hole and oil is common there. there are also few...
  9. basikal_pancit

Hit-And-Run Rider Meets His Match

i also wondered why the motoscyclist didnt use the lane provided until i day i've decided that i need to ride everyday to work due to i cant afford the tol and car park anymore (working in KL, u know lah) And yes, after a while, i also use the 1st lane, not the most right one lah when i'm on...
  10. basikal_pancit

Putra turbo "Clearance Issue"-fabricate/custom-post ur pics here

Man since it is done by our local, not many willing to pay for it i must say, takut not quality enough. Just imagine u put AMS mark on it, sure a lot will pay fot it.. Anyway, GOOD JOB bro! Really need more of your kind in our motorsport industries. Btw, is the car for track or daily...
  11. basikal_pancit

TurboSmart GadgetS

Turbosmart is a very high quality products, assuming u get the original stuff! used it before, worth every penny!
  12. basikal_pancit

Gone with the wind

No wonder they targeted your car. It was a monster with a turbo inside eh? Sorry to hear that bro. I really understand your feeling. I was once lost my Gilera , park in the office parking space but unlucky that my space was on the blind side of the cctv. Everytime i parked my car...
  13. basikal_pancit

Putra turbo "Clearance Issue"-fabricate/custom-post ur pics here

THIS THREAD IS WORTH READINGG!!!!!!!!!! THUMBS UP! This type of people will bring up the motorsport industry to another level :)
  14. basikal_pancit

Need Help from all bro's here

done :)
  15. basikal_pancit

Honda Civic EP3 owners......

heloo helllooo
  16. basikal_pancit

Car Dealer Runaway & Stole My Car - BMW E90 320i (A)

Name: Muhammad Khairul Munawir Izzuddin Bin Ismadi NRIC: 930606-01-6551 H/P: +6010-8851-360, +6014-3193-677 Wow, so young ?
  17. basikal_pancit

Honda EK99 typeR 2doors

bro, a friend of mine from penang looking for ek9. let me know ur best price in pm.
  18. basikal_pancit

[WTOffer]Ori Carbon Fiber Wrapping Service

really nice ..free bump

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apart from breaking the trend, BMW are breaking a few hearts too by launching a front-wheel drive range bearing the propeller emblem in the next few years. Make no mistake, these models are not rebadged Minis or anything of that sort, they will be proper BMW designed and manufactured models that break the carmaker’s tradition of rear or all-wheel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience