Search results

1. K

WTS Eibach Pro Kit for Honda City (Used)

ronaldjoe... i am very interested.. pls PM me when the springs are available.
  2. K

Rm100 Oil Catch Tanks

bro.. then where you buy hoses, and what kind? pls share :regular_smile:
  3. K

Top One Tyre (imported Used Gred 1 Tyre)

please PM me on what you have in 235/45/17 and 225/45/17.. thanks
  4. K

17"OZ F1 rim+tyres

interested in just the toyo tires.. willing to sell?
  5. K

TYRES 90% to 100% IN JELUTONG PENANG

how about 235/45/17 or 225/50/17?
  6. K

used tyre 14"-19" for sell

bro.. looking for 235/45/17 or 225/50/17.. need 4 pcs.. any available?
  7. K

apexi safc 5 button for sale

honda jazz boleh pakai ka? dun see it in the list of cars.. how to config??
  8. K

Basic Ice Setup..

Hi, I'm planning to pasang the following into my wife's Jazz (mix & match fom stuff I got before): HU - Kenwood (54W X 4) Front Components - MBQuart DSC216 Sub - Kenwood 12" 300W Amp - Old Kenwood KAC848 (Max. Power at 4 ohms : 100 W x 4; 100 W x 2 + 300 W; 300 W x 2 Bridged) RCA cables -...
  9. K

subaru ver7 seats, front n back...

forester rear seats have the 60/40 fold. if you change means the seats cannot fold eh?
  10. K

looking for honda city original rims

I think they're the same. The rims came as part of the sport package for my Jazz. Not sure 5.5JJ or 6JJ.
  11. K

looking for honda city original rims

i have a set of 14" from Jazz... may be changing to 15" soon. make me an offer and I'll consider. It's 2 years old...
  12. K

Zenden Alloy Strut Bar For Alot Of Car

What's the pricing?
  13. K

Bro, sorry for being confusing...i oso got a perdana v6 mah. do you have the rear thngy for the PV6 and how much lor... heheh
  14. K

Sorry ah.. so "cheong hei"... Few more questions.. I have seen some perdana V6's with a "zenden" bar at the rear axle (visible from behind). Is that the rear stabiliser bar? What does it do? DO you have it and how much.. sorry again yah...
  15. K

Bro, this is the one that looks like a "tube" right? The chrome one oso like that ah??
  16. K

Bro, The front struts for for Honda Jazz, what colour you have? RM145 ah?
  17. K

Apex'i Sales Back Again!!!

is this the japanese made apexi or taiwanese? confirm can masuk perdana v6?
  18. K

[WTS] Loose engine parts...

Looking for eterna TT or EVO 1-3 or VR4 front brake set (twin port). Please lemme know availability & best price! Thanks
  19. K

Galant E53 V6TT front twin port caliper

me not so knowledgeable.. but want to upgrade mah item still available ah? so can fit into PV6 yah? this set of rotors bigger than standard PV6 one right? need to do major skimming/reconditioning eh? cheaper lah.. if still available..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hallo everyone ... i m posting this msg becoz my bro's car is facing this problem .. few months back, his car windscreen broken and had gone to a shop to install a new one ... coz he was rushing back to kl (from johore), 4 hours after the installation, he drove back to kl ...

during raining season, (heavy rain) .. he found out there are some leakage from the windscreen ..

does anyone know where can fix it instead of reinstall the whole thing ?

thank u all !!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience