Search results

1. need help

need help from honda sifu here.. i drive eg8 recently its hard to start the engine(semput cam nak mati) and the check engine light went on and sometime even after the engine can start the check light still on... So i send my car to the foreman,after scan the ecu..it show cam sensor error.. he...
  2. electric guitar for sale

Electric guitar brand: rhythm price :rm250 only and come with bag location: kedah/perlis call 019 4770623 ...no sms ok pic: http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58/dayats/yat003.jpg http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58/dayats/yat001.jpg...
  3. honda stream 1.7

does anyone have information about this 1.7 model?just curious because the price not very high.just 80k year 04.wonder if theres a big problem in this model.
  4. what brand is this rims aa?

went to some tyre shop last tuesday and the guy there offer me these second hand rims like the picture but dark blue one.he said its volk but im curious about these.i only need to pay rm 200 + trade in with my taiwan volk racing.izzit worth it?
  5. warning for ppl in seberang jaya

yesterday..my frens car have been broken into.luckyly they only took bag which contains amway business books.maybe that bitch wan to study kot.. n not his cd player or other important things. this crimes scences took placed in front of klinik kesihatan seberang jaya. make sure that u didn't...
  6. 1.5 auto singlecam vtec or 1.6 injection manual?

gang..mana lagi baguih aa?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Preparing For Your Car Radiator Flush

Your car's radiator and cooling system needs to be clean to be cool. As time goes on, your car's radiator builds solid deposits that can clog the cooling system. A quick, inexpensive radiator flush can keep the system in shape. It's important to change your antifreeze seasonally.
Before you start your radiator flush, make sure you have...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience