Search results

1. Y

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

looking for blacktop valve cover.
  2. Y

how to import parts directly from japan??

Hi EDRA, I think it is time for our Blacktop to get replace by some new seal, rubber parts, and etc. Engine oil coming out everywhere, however when i gave the part number to wing hing/vanli, all of them shaked head. I know i can approach toyota directly to order, but the price sure will rip me...
  3. Y

Superstrut hell

Wah I saw someone using Tein
  4. Y

Ae111 lower arm bushes

is there any 555 lower japan bush in the market? i aware 555 got dog bone only.
  5. Y

Superstrut hell

xMika, can you please share with me the machining shop that can done that? i would take them out and send to the shop too.
  6. Y

Superstrut hell

me2kimi, can you pm me your contact?
  7. Y

Superstrut hell

but from the half cut, mechanic also knock or hammer out the figure 8 and the control arm out. unless buying new, the figure 8 and control arm is come separately. me2kimi and D7zul, do you guys DIY to repair your SS?
  8. Y

Superstrut hell

recently my superstrut noisy for the 2nd time. now both side noisy, it last only around 30k km or less. Any mechanic that can diagnose properly rather than just replace figure 8 and control arm? in fact i dont see anything wrong with the old figure 8 and the control arm that taken out last time...
  9. Y

[WTS] STOCK CLEARANCE up to 50%!!! AMP, SPEAKER, WOOFER (Mohawk/Kicker/MTX/Rainbow)

Re: [WTS] STOCK CLEARANCE up to 50%!!! AMP, SPEAKER, WOOFER (Mohawk/Kicker/MTX/Rainbo Hi, can offer me a best price for this? Rainbow CS 265 Profi (6.5" 2-Way Component System) ori price RM4798, now disc 70% RM1439 ONLY! (6 unit available) thanks,
  10. Y

Mazda Astina BG market value only RM3K? Insurance need help!!!

insurance company are idiots, today i just do survey in mudah.my my car all selling around 18k - 22k when i insure my car, they said ur market value only 13k. if really hit an accident, or total loss, i think they pay 10k to me only. damn idiot.
  11. Y

Insurance Without Loading

etiqa takaful also charge loading already.
  12. Y

Some advice

let me comment as a ripped off user for the 1st time accident and an experienced user after being ripped off for the 1st time. I have 2 incidents happened to me. 1st incident was the tow truck tow to his workshop. according to insurance part list, they only give 40% from it. I am a very fussy...
  13. Y

any suggestion

Drive shaft kong mah get whole pcs from chop shop loh. RM150 per pcs. last bought for my dad SEG on haft year ago. workmanship RM20-30 bucks only. Clutch kong is wear and tear ler.... just replace with original clutch diameter loh. i dont know what is the diameter, u just has to ask around and...
  14. Y

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

yoyo, still standing too....
  15. Y

MA AUDIO MA-3001D 600W RMS Class-D Monoblock Amplifier

where to send for repair? any recomendation?
  16. Y

Install Oil cooler

j_l200s, you got oil pressure gauge? my OEM Blacktop dont have this woh, is it important or a must to fix this? But i keep my car original lar. use original oil filter and castrol magnetic 10w40 oil, not sure enuf or not lar.. btw, is it advisable for us to use 5w30 on 4AGE? :p
  17. Y

AE-101 Wheels offset

thanks for your comment, My rim is 15" x 7J offset 35, kena kao kao on my driver side belakang. if i carry stuff, example luggage of 4 persons, and 2 ppl sitting behind. I will cry. :( ppl will scold me what a lousy car and keep on looking down on my car. please please.... anybody or workshop...
  18. Y

Toyota AE101/111 half piping

hihi, i m interested on ur pipe. how much lar? :-) i need to know how you measure the 2.38"? I also having a whole set of levin piping, but i measure, it is not 2.38", maybe i don't know how to use or read those engineering ruler.
  19. Y

AE-101 Wheels offset

Hi all SEG expert, Anybody having problem of Rear wheel hitting the fender on the driver side only when using 195/55/15 tyre with 35 offset rim? Is this common? I facing this problem, and i think most of the ppl mechanic ask me to knock my body fender. I have a friend who use the same set...
  20. Y

Toyota Marketplace Links V2

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/259472-4afe-engine-and-parts-to-let-go.html#post3309822 7) Rear Discbrake from Levin (for AE111, AE101)