Search results

1. 235 45 17

hye guys, im looking for 235/45/17 second hand tires... japan or good performance tires... anyone?
  2. A

Mads Used Tyre

im looking for 235/45/17 have any stocks?
  3. A

seek info and knowledge on AYC

guys... cant it be couse by im using difrent tyre size? fron is 1set, back is one set... may it caus this vibration???
  4. A

How bout LSF at sunway? Is that ok?
  5. A

Im from jb but newly moved to kl... Which workshop u go? I used to ah kuang at tmn molek...
  6. A

newbie wan to join MLOC

can anyone comment on my thread? im in deep shit... http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/mitsubishi-lancer-owners-club/345551-seek-info-and-knowledge-on-ayc.html
  7. A

Mitsubishi evo 8 part original

pm me for absorber and springs, ayc, injector and throttle body, all drive shaft wheels and tyre...
  8. A

the bushing is fine... so did u change ur ayc? how much does it cost? which workshop?
  9. seek info and knowledge on AYC

hye guys... my ayc is currently in bad shaped... im driving 7.5 gta... it have a strong vibration to the car when reach 75kmh... actually can hear some noise from it... noise came from the connection between right rear drive shaft and the ayc(if view the car from back). is it because of ayc or...
  10. A

Soon-Ho Autoparts/Halfcuts.

Where is the phone number bro if im mistakenly not viewing properly...
  11. A

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

How uch selling? Pm me bro...
  12. A

MASTER GLAZE MEGUIAR's car detailing

at putra heights... same product and services but cheaper plus great workmanship...
  13. A

Chop Shop Item..

is this the only u thing u can reply?
  14. A

Soon-Ho Autoparts/Halfcuts.

evo 7 ori suspension, throttle body and injector have? need urgently... call me at 0143361332. tq
  15. A

-WTS- EVO 8 Complete Engine NEW

can sell the throttle body and injector to me? if can pm me... tq
  16. A

Chop Shop Item..

need evo 7 or evo 8 throtle body and fuel injector urgently... pm me the price...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Over the weekend, Volkswagen Group Malaysia (VGM) launched their premium MPV in Malaysia. Over 600,000 units have been sold globally and the Sharan is finally on Malaysian soil. Held at Carcosa Seri Negara, the launch took the form of a family day where media personnel and their families were treated to the versatility of the premium MPV.

The Sharan is a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience