Search results

1. S

Re-Chip Vs E-manage

Rechip or open source? Rechip is just re program the chip and not according to your actual engine. Open source is crack your ecu and make it tuneble which is better.
  2. S

Buying a Lancer Evo?

Dont buy stock version unless you sure it is not demod. Demod will create a lot of issue unless it is properly done.
  3. S

Got Cheated On MUdah.my - Buy Kancil

Bro, lesson learned, so it is history already. If the add still active why dont you try to 'pancing' this guy out. Police report has been made, thats good but honestly dont set your hope high for the police. Good luck
  4. S

4G64 EVO 6 7 8 Stroker

Since it will be used for daily driving, 4G64 will be sufficient as this setup known for good torque or low end power. As you've said still the best set-up is de-stroke the 2.4 to 2.1 or 2.2. Balance of torque and power, less stress to the engine as well compared to 4G63 stroke to 2.2 or 2.3...
  5. S

Suspension setup question...

If you have the budget, spend it on ohlin DFV or nitron but the price is bomb.
  6. S

Boost Meter - Digital or analog ?

Just go with the digital. Preferably with defi advance ZD compact + 1 boost meter. Less crowded in your car and less attention for the thief.
  7. S

Tomei Expreme Ti - Loud sound !

Dont modified the tomei piping bro, because it is original and can easily sell back later on. Just put the silencer on surely it will reduce a lot. Or another option somebody selling a piping with valve which can be on/off. Its the same like u are putting on/off the silencer only by a remote...
  8. S

R34 GTR Stolen

Salam takziah bro. Hari baik bulan baik time raya, rumah lu lak kena korban. Anyway, Seri kembangan mmg hootttt. Last time my friend had a very scary experience. House broke into, 2 cars gone but soon after that one of it found back with the robber coming back for revenge to the house. Anyway...
  9. S

Where to get custom made Heat shield in KL area?

Try GME racing bro, nice workmanship
  10. S

knocking. colder spark plugs???

I tend to think running 95+ octane booster is better than 97 or 98. Also it is more cost effective compared to 97 or 98 alone. Anyone can confirmed this statement?
  11. S

Interior wrapping

Recaro sunway also can do the alcantara
  12. S

Ganador Side Mirror

Any update?
  13. S

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7(M) year 01/02

Bro, you willing to sell your ganador side mirror separately? Thanks
  14. S

Ganador Side Mirror

Bro, you have any ganador blue lens CF for ct9a? How much it cost? Thanks
  15. S

Tomei Arms M7960

Better go garret, got story of several people buying bulk for this turbo ended with all return back stated turbo not performed as mentioned.
  16. S

track car / used car

What spec E9 bro? RS, Gsr? Pm me the price. Regards
  17. S

Pls. recommend Evo 7 brembo 4 pot brake pads

Re: recommend evo 7 brembo 4 pot break pads Ferodo, ebc, carbotech all ok. Ferodo ds2500 is superb
  18. S

Twin scroll turbo manifold for Evo 9

Never ending debate for TS vs SS. IMO, single scroll for holding better top end power and TS for quick spooling.
  19. S

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

How much you selling bro? And how long you have been using it?
  20. S

Best EMS for Evo 9

According to your mod it is better to go for open source rather than piggyback such as E-manage and etc. Open source can play with more parameter with better pricing. IMO, do find your tuner first rather than the EMS, find the tuner you feel comfortable. Each tuner have their own specialty...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi i'm not sure about whether this fact is really an actual fact or is just a plain myth.

and i'm not sure whether a not i'm suppose to post this up over here or this is a repeated thread a not. because i try searching it and i can't seem to find any thread regarding this issue.

ok so here goes, some of the people say's that when you have just purchase a new car, you shouldn't have drive above 80km/h(or less) before the first service for the car so that the owner can preserve the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience