Search results

1. W

WTA German Soul, Japanese Heart. BMW E46 1JZGTE

bro, you call up and ask if its JUST rm5 k.
  2. W

Thanks mate. it's an ongoing experience, owning and RUNNING a conversion. The satisfaction is worth it though.
  3. W

NO the engine and transmission might cost under 10k. wiring , workmanship etc, another 5k dont forget new parts. gaskets, bearings, bolts, fluids etc. and then - the main issue on the e46 - rear subframe mounting. That thing WILL CRACK AND TEAR. google it, no joke. that needs to be...
  4. W

BMW 320i e46 or altezza??

from someone who HAD a bmw engine, now riding with JDM engine. cooling system for bmw (radiators, hoses, fan, wiring) rm 4500 k. Receipts to prove. cooling system for 2JZ (radiator,hoses, fan , wiring ) rm 2200 ish. receipts to prove. everything in a bmw is a ll about ELECTRONIC THIS AND THAT...
  5. W

Extreme Engine Modifications

Ini cukup extreme ka, elsm80 ?
  6. W

Which car better to get amoi?

CAPTION THAT SHIT. Second pic, with handbag. "AAAAUUUUUW" Goddamn. I'm off to sleep.
  7. W

Show off your Toyota ENGINES here!!

and this is the latest shot i have. it was time for an update. ---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:31 PM ---------- what sorcery is this?!?
  8. W

Roll call for 3 Series Owners

2001 E46 318Ci with 2JZGTE
  9. W

ZTH Petaling Jaya TT

shah alam boi can join?
  10. W

shifts like a truck. but satisfying as fck. :rofl:
  11. W

and this is mine. yes, dirty , dirty bla bla. will be done soon.
  12. W

BMW 325 E46 SMG M Sport

buuuuump
  13. W

so an update. it's been running well. bar a few issues , like : 1) good friend snapping the axle splines when he tried to launch...that only confirmed that i had made the correct decision - lotsa torque. LOTSA TORQUE. 2) burning my triniti clutch trying to wheel spin.. my fault. gained new...
  14. W

JZ users thread (1JZ, 1.5JZ, 2JZ)

So, this is my ride. nearly a year, and minimal probs. water pump, starter motor and alternator. All's good.
  15. W

[wts] OS Giken Clutch

1jz 5 speed clutch. how much? single or twin possible.
  16. W

Chop Shop Item..

1jz clutch. best price, any warranty? car is a transplant.
  17. W

EXEDY Racing Clutch

1 jz for r154 gearbox, available?
  18. W

Racing Clutch Plate

1jz, r154 gearbox. how much, and picture if possible. warranty/guarantee , what brand. thanks.
  19. W

The Bmw Engine Lists, Specs And Faqs

Guys, a quick question i have a 2001 e46 coupe, previously with a M43 engine ; now after my transplant, it's running a 6 cylinder cast iron engine (shall not mention as risk of blasphemy amongst purists) . Anyways, this has caused my front to drop about an inch and a half, with the springs...
  20. W

here ya go guys :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm not sure if this was posted on ZTH before but I might as well post it here. This is good stuff but I suppose it would work with vintage cars since it's limited to solid colors.

$50 Paint Job

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another one that caught my attention is this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience