Search results

1. S

JB/Southern Altezza

i tot the event is at night.. anyway i'll go get my absorber change fast n try to be there as soon..
  2. S

Toyota FT-86 burbles to life w/video

not interested in GTR anymore..i want this!!
  3. S

Altezza spotted!!!

i think thats mine... :burnout:
  4. S

JB/Southern Altezza

where can I find 5zigen exhaust in msia?? do u guys know any dealer??
  5. S

JB/Southern Altezza

Hi..anybody here?? Was wondering as other threads became silent after new year... I want to change my clutch to the exedy kits 1, already ordered em. Now am looking for a reliable and cheap workshop that is familiar with Tezza in JB?? Any good advise??:adore:
  6. S

ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!!

Re: (NEW!!) ALTEZZA - ZTH Member Registry!! i'm in the early stage of upgrading my tezza... that's y i need a lot of money:bawling: and help from u guys:adore:.. read a lot of reviews here and it really help... btw i'm Lan driving 6MT from JB....
  7. S

Online Altezza Parts Catalog

nice...really helpful...was looking for altezza clutch release bearing item code... my fren search the item for me and the price is unacceptable...:stupid: Do u guys happen to know the market price??...:hmmmm: I already ordered for exedy single racing...
  8. S

4AGE 20V 5Zigen Miracle Fireball Exhaust

can fit to altezza sxe10??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, I'm in search of 4G13 Ecu wiring. ECU Code is MD354633 please do provide me. 4G13P from proton wira will also work for me. Thank You
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience