Search results

1. Advan RG rim caps and sticker...

hi ZTH...does anybody know hwre i can get those replacement wheel caps and the sticker along the blue stripe for advan rg rims??thnx:wavey:
  2. 205 50 17 tyre Bridgestone Potenza RE001

Hi guys i would to know you guys experience abt Bridgestone Potenza RE001 tyre's...is this good performance wise wet and dry? would love your feedbacks...thanks zth :adore:
  3. soni.satinder

introducin'

heyyy they guys....i'm a newbie here tho i have been browsing thru ZTH for almost a year already...i would like to take this opportunity to get to know my fellow zth'ians and seek advice frm the sifu's and guru's. :D:wavey::wavey::wavey::driver::wavey::wavey::wavey:
  4. Gsr wanted for sale or swap with 1.6 sohc japan spec

hi there fellow tunerz, I'm in search for GSR halfcut manual or auto or any one who wanna swap this engine for 4g92 SOHC(high compression piston,exedy clutch plate,1.8throttle body,iridium plugs,remapped ECU...RPM cut off at 7.5k)...do contact me at 0102590024 - soni for further info...also...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I know its the hazy season and everyone is staying indoors, but I cant stand to look at my faded rims!
I had lining which used to be RED in colour, now its becoming PINK (thank you sunlight )! Haze or shine, DIY painting day it is!

So I decided to paint my rims to black. Flat Black ( after being poisoned by my cousin ).
Hardware store I went, and got myself 2 Cans of Anchor paint, Flat Black C29 if I'm not mistaken..
Came back, washed the tires and let it dry. Okay, it took soooooooo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience