Search results

1. Home Stock Clearance

A few used parts for sale. Please find the list and price below: 1.Piggyback ECU - Unichip Q+ with Turbo Modules : RM1,100.00 2.Greddy PRofec B Spec II Electronic Boost Controller : RM700.00 3. Works - Manual Boost Controller : RM100.00 4. Waste Gate , 0.6 & 1.2 bar spring. : RM100.00 5. Oil...
  2. L

sharing my neo pics....

Nice mod & great horses. :)
  3. L

Honda Civic EG 2doors

Oh yes, so cheap and beautiful car. :)
  4. L

management for campro 1.6

I'm using Unichip Q+ w Turbo Module for my Neo A/T - BOT, nearly 2 years. Very reliable & I recommend it. :)
  5. L

2001/2006 Silvia S15 Spec R Mileage Preserved,fully loaded.

Kid, You dont have to mention about Singapore's car price & a lot of people knew about that. You should say that you could get a S15 for FREE by stealing others people car. Is it sound more interesting than a 40K Singapore S15? Cheers. ---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- 6 hour...
  6. L

mitsubishi evo8 for sale!!

Bro, I zoom to one of your picture & your milleage is around 93K ++. Am I right?
  7. L

[WTS] Campro Turbo Kit

Bro, ur item still available? Give me your contact number pls. TQ
  8. L

R34 GTR and wife photoshoot

Nice pics bro.. I wanna go back and 'pujuk' my wife whether she want to take photo like this or not.. Unfortunately, I only have old proton saga to take picture with... Dunno lor, whether she want or not.. hahahah...
  9. L

{WTS} Honda Civic - Dolphin/EH4/EG6/Bullet

Beautiful ! Free bump for you.
  10. L

Honda Civic 2.0 (A) I-vtec

Upload pics pls. TQ.
  11. L

FC3S for sale

For beautiful girlsss... Better choose wisely.. If you choose the car, you've to maintain it.. If you choose the boy, he's free maintenance...
  12. L

Perdana Turbo AT for sale

Ya bro, mind to share with us the fuel consumption. TQ
  13. L

-Sr3 for sales-

Appreciate if you could put a price tag. Easy for us to budget, which 'Tabung' to break, either 'Tabung Ayam' or 'Tabung Unta'.. Thanks.. Nice car anyway...
  14. L

FS: Subaru Impreza GC8

Nice car... free bump for you...
  15. L

FS: Subaru Impreza GC8

pics please..
  16. L

FS: MY02 STI converted to MY04 STI with mods.

Nice car bro, if I can only pay RM5K for downpayment, sure I'll take this car. Anybody knows the max loan for this car?
  17. L

Satria EVO1 for sale

Bro, sent me your car pics to - [email protected] TQ.
  18. L

King BMW 318i SupRa Ac Type

Nice Car Bro..
  19. L

(WTS) Honda CR-X 88/93

beautiful !!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

'(00): Having seen the Sultan of Johor's Veyron last week, here's another! Most likely to be based in KL, but unsure if it's already being owned or delivered to the showroom. Another member, mivec682 also spotted the Veyron at another location sporting a UK license plate. A nice 0-250mph drag between the 2 would be the battle of the century!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience