Search results

1. C

Petronas unveils New Primax 95 with Pro-Drive

Ya, and the people now is more take care of their car with my friend they are using 95 Pro Drive that they like the fuel can have protection for their car engine.
  2. C

Some special function really time to prove is like 95 Pro Drive the function of reduce dirty for car engine but the improve on the quality and strength of the fuel it was real.
  3. C

The perodua Arus seem like have a good design and function attract many buyer. I saw a lot of people driving this few days.
  4. were you one of them??

OMG cannot believe it..stuck at traffic jam for nearly 1 hour..i MEAN traffic jam for pumping petrol!!!!:mad: mad rush on tue night coz ppl queuing up to fill their tank before the price increase.. thanked god i am not driving that day...so went to kedai mesra to do shopping with my rm 200...
  5. C

Perodua Eco Challenge

Hi My mates & I was at Melaka for the racing..and of course not me racing but only watching la. But surprising with the mileage that each contestant can go because all of them are using only 1 liter of Petronas Primax 95... Was it the petrol or the contestant modify their car so that they...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my questions:

1.) how much is 195/50/15 for Advan Neova? New price plus installation, balancing and alignment.

2.) comments about Falken Ziex?

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience