Search results

1. tonyops

Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

My opinion, RM7k go get a new car for downpayment (e.g. new saga premium DP app. RM4k) then d rest of the money use it for monthly installment. Maintenance no need to worry as covered by warranties. New car less items to maintain anyway
  2. tonyops

2019 Proton Saga Launched! - RM33K onwards

Nice... The new Saga is definitely a looker. Quality wise most likely have improved as well
  3. tonyops

spark plug cable

anyone knows?
  4. spark plug cable

Hi all, Just wondering can we use the spark plug cable from a F22A DOHC engine into the F20A DOHC engine? Are the cables same??:confused:
  5. tonyops

20v Knocking Sound When Accelerate

This is a great topic. One question, if air-fuel mixture is rich, will it cause knocking ? Mine knocks on RON97 especially in the hot afternoon, with FPR set to 2.8 bar idling, stock internals, trumpet intake and aftermarket exhaust system. Can anyone help?
  6. tonyops

fitting oil cooler and oil filter relocate 4AGE 16v

i'm not sure if this is ideal. I once installed it on the 20v engine, and I felt the engine oil pressure dropped/ pressure build up lag, hence it affects the vvt engagement. Not sure if anyone out there felt the same thing. My opinion is try not to relocate the oil filter UNLESS necessary..
  7. tonyops

Blacktop perform shit after install trumpet

u mite be rite, or perhaps tom's do produce for blacktop, we are not sure ourselves. But no matter what they do (may it be real or copy), it's no longer a big issue if it performs well for our engine. It was tested and proven by a forumer on dyno machine, i don't think machines will lie to end...
  8. tonyops

Blacktop perform shit after install trumpet

Veloc, I faced the same issue. I initially bought Jasma Trumpets, after 30 mins test drive, i took it out immediately. I got lucky and sold it off at a good price that time. It kills both low and high end power and I don't know why. Now I'm using Tom's trumpet. It's just amazing. Stock ECU...
  9. tonyops

4AGE BT fuel return line clamp

if there's a clamp there, there has to be a purpose. Do not remove it unless you're looking for fire under the hood..
  10. tonyops

Mod 20v 4age

Nice, another blacktop enthusiast. Good to have light mods. NGK cable, our forumer Ivan Wong has a new set. I think is RM280 if i'm not mistaken, please check with him. Drop in filter, I won't recommend because this engine needs a lot of air intake and fast.. better get open pod. I myself using...
  11. tonyops

Toyota Marketplace Links V2

TRD Fully Adjustable (hi-lo, soft-hard) AE100,101,111 SOLD http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/416678-trd-fully-adjustable-hi-lo-soft-hard-ae100-101-11-a.html#post1064079354
  12. tonyops

Ae111 Engine jacking

i was confused with jacking and jerking.. heheh. probably distributor misfire??
  13. tonyops

[WTA] AE101 steering arm

i'm not sure what you meant by steering arm..
  14. tonyops

OCT setup on 4AGE 20V

My opinion is oil catch tank is not a function of temperature, it;s meant to trap oil due to worn piston rings or lose compression like you said earlier. It keeps the oil from entering the throttle body and combustion chamber, which may affect the engine performance in the long run. I think it's...
  15. tonyops

Recon Parts for real?

if you can afford and WILLING to pay for new parts, end of discussion. Recon parts come to this world for a good reason and I'm sure everyone knows the reason..
  16. tonyops

svt convert to bt wiring!!

sell to me ur svt meter then.. hehehe
  17. tonyops

feel steering shaking in high speed

alignment in average will cost you RM30 for front and back. Looking at the response, the possible cause that I can think of is: 1. wheel balancing not accurate 2. Bent alloy rims.. 3. worn steering rack/column components 4. chassis bent (if major accidents happen before)
  18. tonyops

Corolla AE100 and AE111 Steering Column

I've found the answers.. Thanks to those that replied..
  19. tonyops

Buddy Club Fully Adjustable for Corolla AE100, 1X1

yes, exactly, so it's dual adjustable for hi-lo, either by spring, or by the damper shaft body (better solution because it won't affect your damper travel)