Search results

1. cacin

EVo 7.5 GT-A

Wah, guest, you also looking at the GTA in putatan? :) I went there few weeks back while I was back hometown. Kinda interested in the airtrek though. The GTA is kinda out of my budget and I would like to have something that has a wagon feeling :P Now need to study about airtrek :D
  2. cacin

Malaysia's First 4G Internet Cars - Proton announces collaboration with Yes

I am assuming that the ipads can be removed when the owner leave the vehicle. Doesn't Ipad offer a bigger screen than your normal 7" screen Double Din HU? If I am not mistaken, there was already a custom made audi that had Ipads installed few years back. . . . like I said earlier, it is not...
  3. cacin

Malaysia's First 4G Internet Cars - Proton announces collaboration with Yes

if I am not mistaken, this is meant so that you are always 'connected'. Have a wireless service anywhere you go will allow you to always be connected to the internet. If you search for the term always on always connected, you will find other use cases. There are scenario where you are a...
  4. cacin

FUYOHH EVO 10 police car VS Satria GTI !

Have to respect the driver of the police car in the first chase. . . even with the 'focus', I can barely see the sgti and some more, the driver need to take care of other road users while still looking where the SGTI goes to. . . ---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump...
  5. cacin

Mentally Disabled Drivers

Most mall now I think actually put notice that they will clamp cars park on disabled parking when the owners are actually not disabled. However, I hold on 1 principle. . . parking there when you're not disabled is like 'praying' that one day you'll be disabled. So, go ahead. Park there as often...
  6. cacin

subaru sti 6 speed

it's a version 7 but had exterior upgrades to look like version 8. At least that's what the thread owner said :)
  7. cacin

Sound stream ice

Be careful, I dont think Izso setup is humble. . . Got a glimpse of his amp in his UR bar DIY install :P that is not something I would consider as 'humble setup' :D Most Ice sifu would say, dont bother about the rear speakers :) So, focus your effort on getting better tuning/equipment for the...
  8. cacin

Changing to new speakers

No problem :) By the way, what car are you driving? Are you still using the OEM headunit? If yes, some might only have 2 speaker output only, so, you might not be able use the OEM speakers as rear speakers anyway.
  9. cacin

Changing to new speakers

It would be the quality of the speakers. . . . However, if you pay really cheap for it and it's an imitation, nothing much to say since you get what you paid for. If you pay near original price, but it's an imitation, then that would make most consumer :banghead: If possible, do an audit of the...
  10. cacin

Used 4 channel Amplifier and Alpine Subwoofer

Hi Bro, May I know where is your location and what is the dimension of the sealed box for the sub?
  11. cacin

Steering Vibrate, on wheel balanced already..

happens to me too, when go to the shop, it turns out the OEM rim bengkok. . . most likely due to masuk lubang. . . Rim was 17". forgot the tyre profile. . . don't want to change rim yet, so had to use spare tyre, the worst case bengkok become spare tyre and the least bengkok one to the rear. ...
  12. cacin

Buying my first car, Inspira 2.0. Need info and tips on purchasing.

Hi Bro, Not sure how you calculate, but, I am expecting that loan amount = actual money borrow from bank. So, this should have already minus the rebate and downpayment. So, for loan of rm86249, Total amount paid after 9 years = RM109536.23 monthly = 1014.25 For loan of rm90999 Total amount...
  13. cacin

[WTS] Used High End SQ ICE Sets, ★★Alpine & Boston Acoustics For Sales★★ (ICE)

Hi, Just want to know, what is the size (AWG) of this wire? StreetWire UltraFlow Power cables 4 meter (Translucent Blue) Thanks.
  14. cacin

WTS: Alpine W200 DVD Player

change to what HU pulak bro . . . :) bump for you
  15. cacin

speaker toyota ori japan rm59

what's the size bro? :)
  16. cacin

STREET GLOW neon lightings el wire

just wondering, what's the length of the item?
  17. cacin

[EA] [WTS] Solution for steering control

Hi bro, Item received and tested to work with my Alpine HU. Thanks a lot :)
  18. cacin

[EA] [WTS] Solution for steering control

Bro, really can work with any head unit? If want you to ship to penang, can I DIY install?
  19. cacin

[WTS] BNIB Alpine SPX-Z18T

and I thought I saw the price as RM550.... LOL bump for you...
  20. cacin

clarion 9255exl & pioneer p1 with processor

thanks to bro zac and bafukie... I know that this was too good to be true :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all sifus..i got question on 4G15 auto gearbox (non O/D) can use on 4G91 Turbo enjin? Or i need to change another gearbox? Now my set up 4G91 with TD05 on 0.5bar. im using Emanage piggy. please give me advice on what should i do guys.. :adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience