Drift Show Off @ Sepang International Circuit 2nd July Sat 5pm onwards

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com

Attention all Drifters, Drift Show Off in Sepang is back with its second installment which we hope will be bigger and better than the first! It will be held before the Sepang Drag Battle.

We have decided to extend the number of drifters to 30 and it is for Intermediate and Expert drifters only.

Registration is to be done via sms or call at 012 4870487. Any other registrations will be placed in the waiting list. Payments are to be made at The Extreme Park Café on Wednesday 29/6/2005 at 7.00pm to 9.30pm. Those failed to make their payments then will have their registration forfeited and will be replaced by those in the waiting list who are there.

On the day of the event: Saturday 2/7/2005; All participating Drifters are to be pit building by 4.00 pm for scrutineering and briefing as we will be staring the drifting session at 5.00pm sharp!! Anyone late might risk losing their run.

Most importantly, let us all not forget that the main agenda for the event is to have Fun.

For more information and media registration, please contact Jane @ 012 4870487 or email at [email protected]

FOR SPECTATORS:

K1 stand will be open during the drift session from 5pm - 8pm. You will have a good view over the turn 1 & turn 2 where the drift action begins. Tickets is including the Sepang Drag Battle as well. Please find the details below of the Tickets Price:

PADDOCK Pit Access (first 1100 tickets) RM30.00
MAIN GRANDSTAND Mall Area RM10.00
PARKING (per entry)Bikes RM2.00 Cars RM5.00

Last edited:

Short_Shifter

Known Member
May 10, 2005
Banting
if wanna come be spectator and watch the event...must buy the drag battle ticket and enter ahh?...can i know alil of the details pls..thanks you cheaka!

GSRTurbo

500 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
what is the list standing!

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
I'm not a drifter but does this by chance clashes with the drift.com.my event?

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Short_Shifter said:
if wanna come be spectator and watch the event...must buy the drag battle ticket and enter ahh?...can i know alil of the details pls..thanks you cheaka!
Sorry..I totally forgotten to put up that...please find the details on the 1 st post....thank you

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
BabyGodzillaGTi-R said:
Victor: it is not clashing as DCM is on the 3rd July and besides that it is a Competition....as for the event in Sepang is a Drift Show Off...not a competition....thank you

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
BabyGodzillaGTi-R said:
shut up small kid....i'll be practicing on 2 july then go for DCM on 3rd july ... u got a problem with this???

DinNismo

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
GardenOFStarS
Visit site
GAME_OVER said:
shut up small kid....i'll be practicing on 2 july then go for DCM on 3rd july ... u got a problem with this???

Hahaha old man anglie aledy... (don't blow a blood vessel) haha

We know laa gameover is a very gud drifter...sepang also wan...s/alam also wan...1U also wan...Setapak also wan...hehehehee

GAME_OVER

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Din: aiya ..i play for fun only lah .... tonite will be playing infront of ur house ..i guess it will be arround 3 am ...muahhahahahah

mr Loh: oops ..i forgot bout this issue already ...u wan ah?? i sell the entry to u ....

Last edited:

iskymeow

Known Member
Jul 29, 2004
DCM
drift.com.my
old man drift for 15 minutes then go home ady liao.. :p

won't be coming in for this round, gonna save it for DGCII.

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Just asking lah.... I'm not here to instigate lah woi. I wanna watch and support your events lah, not condone it. Well if i did sound like that i apologize.
Peace.

KP61

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Visit site
MK84 said:
Shaddap la old man... u can last or not? Hahahaha
Yah man....after he melt oh.......but from 5 to 7pm should be the worst time for gameover but after that he should be fine.....muahahahaha........

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
The last I heard ( last Wednesday night to be precise), he even melts under the rays of the moon....imagine that..LOLOL

But its okay, we'll take good care of our Ah Pek....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The 2016 Chevrolet Colorado is set to be officially unveiled in Malaysia this Thursday Oct 20. Prior to the unveiling, Naza Quest - the official sole importer and distributor of Chevrolet vehicles in Malaysia - has invited us to take the all-new Chevrolet Colorado for a taste...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience