where can i do chasis strengthening

spuzzle

500 RPM
Aug 23, 2005
Kuantan / Perth
My old satria face the same problem before. the wheelhouse which mount the absorber has been cracked from the wall due a couple time accidents and make an annoying sound. So I take the extreme solution.. Find a mivec front 'bangkai' take the wheelhouse and front frame, replace and welded back to my car..

Unfortunately when I go to puspakom to do B5 inspection (change name/sell car) they spot the difference under my carriage between the original body and the new wheelhouse, and my car not pass.. They ask me to PG10 at main state JPJ to do more throughly technical inspection..

So from my experience, if you really want to do this, please find a very experience workshop to do the job. Put a tar or thick black antitrust below your car after and make sure ur engine bay body use the same color as the rest of ur car.
wow...so what is the ending of that car...able to go through PG10?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

refer to the heading above, i am searching rear disc brake for my getz, any sifu can help ? where can find it?? since i know getz do come with rear disc brake for certain model just that the model is not sale in Malaysia, any chop shop or spareparts shops have it? or got some other rear disc brake which can pnp to the car? ZTH sifu pls help...:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience