Drift through tilt shift video

LotusDiablo

Aug 10, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Tilt + Shift lenses are available like most other camera lenses. It's used mostly in architectural work to manipulate 'perspective'. Like if you're taking a photo of a skyscraper at street level with a wide angle lens and you want to reduce the obvious 'perspective' effect ( where bottom of building looks wide and the top looks very narrow).

First time I see it used on video though. Cool.

Last edited:

matshah

500 RPM
Jul 11, 2008
cool man:rock::rock:

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
wow. very cool.
looks like those puppets movies/tv shows like thunderbirds or team america world police...

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
this has gotta be the coolest video tech i've seen this whole year. wonder how they kept everything so focused with the tilt shift lens on a videocam. respects!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi fellow ZTHians,
I'm currently feeling the clutch slip on my Wira Sedan.My ride is just a standard one,
infact i changed my whole clutch approcimately 2 yrs back with orig Proton clutch.I may need to change the clutch this time again.Can all sifus suggest me beside orig Proton clutch which would be an ideal and better performance than the orig Proton clutch.issit Mitsu clutch or Exedy ( not the performance 1 ) or u guys have any othr brands.BTW what's the price likely.
Appreciate yr...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience