pls help side mirror problem.

cool_8299

Known Member
Jun 19, 2010
johor bahru
i need to ask my FLIP side mirror moto already spoil
need to change whole mirror or can change inside the moto only??
thanks...:adore:

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
better change the whole unit...
if change the motor only it's quite tiny things, plus the whole unit not expensive nowadays also...

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Yeah... i'm interested to know where can fix side mirror motor as my left side mirror can only flip close... it cant flip open.. hahaha

ragerunner

Known Member
Mar 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I really doubt the side mirror motor can be fixed.. Even if it's possible, it wouldn't be practical.. Bro pcmod, which model is your side mirror from? AFAIK, LE and Corona side mirrors are only 3 wire right?

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
I really doubt the side mirror motor can be fixed.. Even if it's possible, it wouldn't be practical.. Bro pcmod, which model is your side mirror from? AFAIK, LE and Corona side mirrors are only 3 wire right?
Yup... that's what I'm curious if it can be fixed... hell, we're in bolehland, remember? hehehe
FYI, I'm using AE92 7-wire sidemirror.

howlingblues

Known Member
Aug 10, 2004
pj/ip
howlingblues.multiply.com
i need to ask my FLIP side mirror moto already spoil
need to change whole mirror or can change inside the moto only??
thanks...:adore:
I'm having the similar problem on my AE111. The motorbike bang it and the gear inside rosak!
Changing whole unit means have to bring it for respray first.
Mine is on the left side. If yours spoilt on right side, maybe we can buy a pair and split the cost :idea:

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Maybe u all need to open it up n check, mine inside motor housing clip broke, motor jam cause by water getting in, some wd40 n glue back the housing, walah... back to normal. :burnout:

ayathu

Known Member
Feb 24, 2007
KL
Guys, I had this problem before, I bought the whole set and changed just the motor only, can be done. Just be careful removing, the mirror need to pull up, and slide out type, the rest are screws, if done it once than the next time its easy.

Too lazy to take pic, so if got time i'll post it.

cool_8299

Known Member
Jun 19, 2010
johor bahru
I'm having the similar problem on my AE111. The motorbike bang it and the gear inside rosak!
Changing whole unit means have to bring it for respray first.
Mine is on the left side. If yours spoilt on right side, maybe we can buy a pair and split the cost :idea:

u means driver side?

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Guys, I had this problem before, I bought the whole set and changed just the motor only, can be done. Just be careful removing, the mirror need to pull up, and slide out type, the rest are screws, if done it once than the next time its easy.

Too lazy to take pic, so if got time i'll post it.

ya ya pls post when u free ya..

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Maybe u all need to open it up n check, mine inside motor housing clip broke, motor jam cause by water getting in, some wd40 n glue back the housing, walah... back to normal. :burnout:
sure??? need to take how long time ? cos mine when u on the car key tat motor juz start run.. sounds annoying!! but when i bought this car time they already sound bising la....

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
can changer motor only? my 1 olso spoil
there's no motor only selling la...
what i mean buy the side mirror unit and transplant the motor only...
side mirror now so cheap ald....

blutuik

Known Member
May 9, 2008
www.cardomain.com
mine oso spoiled....left side.....
switch on key, motor starts to run..
although d side mirror can flip in & out..motor won't stop runnin'...
very2 annoying sound lah....

really interested to know on how to pull & slide out d mirror....
if got video would b better........ :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, bro,
im newbie here,
but just want to inform all the members,my just got smashed at bangsar last two days.They just managed to take out my apex boostmeter and the rsm in the early morning around 5 am.Beware of this guy in bangsar area they just looking for the meters on the dash.in the incident they smashed the drivers window.
Beware of this mother f**king buggers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience