ZTH Kepong Area's TT

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
the other thread missing without notice?may i know which thread?where it located?FAQ?or car forum?what topic?
how to quit frm MLOC:confused::confused:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
niama ahh.... u all write so 7 long for fooks ah??

:biggrin:
soli unker.... learn from SF ma.. the Essay king... lolx... so far Evoz and mizu mastered the Essay skills.
so now me and 5115 is practicing ma... hahaha

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Itu i request bro TR to delete one la... aiseh...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Bro, AMS very smooth ler.. no worries.. about the ramp thingy ar.. dun forgot my ride and urs height
2 x 5 (dua kali lima) only.. sumore mine got front lips also can go in.. lolx... Atleast better job that the lunatic workshop ler.. some normal workshop can repair as well.. juz this bugger special case x pernah bawak kete tebo ma.. lolx.. No worries ler... the best way masuk ikut belakang... this is advin teach me.. hahaha... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
ok, might try AMS, but expensive or not ah?
ahahaa..belakang mali....

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
ok, might try AMS, but expensive or not ah?
ahahaa..belakang mali....
about the pricing issue not so expensive compare to sunway ler... then labour fee boleh cerita one..

barang u buy urself and bring there lor.. if u wan to fully custom like my previous engine, then of cuz gonna prepare in bundle ler bro... hahaha....
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
very hot and tense here......

long story cut short 5115 has his point DD. Not siding anyone, exposing a bad WS is good but just try to do it after you took the car out...if car still in their hand they might take revenge on your car then in the end car owner suffer....

5115 point is that, even a close friend tell you go eat shit, will you go eat shit?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
if have a very-very good term n condition....erm........why not:confused:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
ahahaahahaa:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

if have a very-very good term n condition....erm........why not:confused:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
oitz danz....we met at daniel there b4 izzit??

dah lupa laa...too lama liow...
we met where bro? yup my name is daniel...
how many daniel u knw bro?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Danz, is your car done already? my earlier post is just an example for DD not saying you tell DD to eat shit..Hehehehe

khoo, you give me 1 million i also won't do it..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Hope everything ends well soon...your 1st time to that WS or you know the shop well?

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Bro, dun get orgasm ler reading my post ler.. hahahahaha

i mean the E thread ler.. deleted by pocroc... =) so, to i inform danz 1st my post might be missing ma

i neber mention u delete ma.. lolx... chill chill....

Sprite and Coke special edition is on their way.. hahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
are u refering to the deletion of ur posts in evoz's thread?i thought u were talking about thread not post?i was asking about thread la wei~ u expect mod to inform u after u ignore my pm & reminder from PR & TR?:adore:

5115: Yea special Edition Sprite and Coke with extremely more bubbles.. hahaha... i'll make sure its COLD and Fresh.. hahaha

In danz thread i let him know the worst outcome 1st ma.. bcuz the other thread without notice Zoom.. sudah hilang... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

SF: Thank god u understand hokkien.. lolx....
the other thread missing without notice?may i know which thread?where it located?FAQ?or car forum?what topic?

this is best of the best :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi bros,

Recently I had enough of my NA-ed 4G93P engine. I want to add a turbocharger to it.

Please don't mind my noob-ness, but the questions are, what turbocharger to get?

Do I need a waste-gate?

Also, if the inter-cooler is important, should I get a really good one? (more expensive :( )

Do I have to throw away my old 4-2-1 extractor?

My car is auto, I don't plan to change it to a manual transmission, so I should probably just install a not very high end turbocharger?

I heard that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience