KL SPA Information (Intercooler for Lancer / Evo )

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
wuahahaa.... bro MI, u sure u're naive ar? :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

The real Sifu has spoken edi.. :biggrin::biggrin:
DD 05 : Ya lorrrr... I'm NAIVE for real....Kenapa...??? Tak Percaya..??? :thefinger::thefinger:
The real master in this particular field is Mr. KhSim... He's like the YELLOW PAGES for SpA directory throughout the nation...That's why he's the Co-Founder of the TTS group... Right horrr Mr. KhSim..???:rofl::rofl:

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
I guess this is just information, these type of information can easily get it from daily newspaper, Yellow pages, internet , google map and etc.

shouldn't be so sensative lar.....u all dun add more undiscovered infor like lauguan and Dewa doing lor then it should be ok one....I usually visit the place to use the SPA facilities like Jaguci, Steam, Sauna, foot massage and food, DVD with home theather system and etc. I dun understand and have any experience on the bad side of this place too.

Last comment : We are here to share the legal stuff........Chris, S9, Lau, and the rest salty kaki....please behave.....my RM1

kampoon a.k.a Eddie

guys...delete la this post..if too many people know, habis la..later no where to go to release "tension" man...

rmmbr this is a public forum la
oh yea hor... later all MLOC member come out at newpaper :banghead:

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
I usually visit the place to use the SPA facilities like Jaguci, Steam, Sauna, foot massage and food, DVD with home theather system and etc. I dun understand and have any experience on the bad side of this place too.
hahahahahahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::smokin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wah lan eh~ Now many ppl come in and shre their input to everyone!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Yalor, what so great abt SPA?! Yr house got no shower for u to bath meh? No fruit for u to eat meh? No TV for u to enjoy meh? Why hv to spend $$$ to go SPA to do all d same things tht u can do at hom?! :P

Ahhh.... Unless... Unless there is a "exhuast polishing" service!!! Haha... Then i might jus consider to spend my time there!!! Hahaha...

ifanonline

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
i think the places mention above is normal la...even the MIB also know because they go also...like to eat free also this MIB...

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
DD 05 : Ya lorrrr... I'm NAIVE for real....Kenapa...??? Tak Percaya..??? :thefinger::thefinger:
The real master in this particular field is Mr. KhSim... He's like the YELLOW PAGES for SpA directory throughout the nation...That's why he's the Co-Founder of the TTS group... Right horrr Mr. KhSim..???:rofl::rofl:
MI: Percaya sama mu.... hahahaha.... TTS Founder ma... i know u very alim too

wow... now i only know KHsim my evo sifu become WSG sifu :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

damn... but itts never too late to find out :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

TTS Founder : MI
TTS co-founder : khsim
Sexietary : Low a.k.a Evoz
Tersexler : S9
Committee : dd05 , kampoon, dewa_lau and etc..
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Wah lan eh~ Now many ppl come in and shre their input to everyone!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Yalor, what so great abt SPA?! Yr house got no shower for u to bath meh? No fruit for u to eat meh? No TV for u to enjoy meh? Why hv to spend $$$ to go SPA to do all d same things tht u can do at hom?! :P

Ahhh.... Unless... Unless there is a "exhuast polishing" service!!! Haha... Then i might jus consider to spend my time there!!! Hahaha...
S9,
1.SPA shower water stronger (if u stay in banglo then not applicable for u)
2.SPA got jaguzi, Steam and sauna (most ppl dun have this at home, maybe all evo owner ade lar)
3.Fruits all cutz (ur house got maid and wife or mum cut diffrent lar)
4.My house TV 14" compare to SPA one 50: LCD
5. My house no home theather system
6. To use all Facilities only RM3x.oo

Any 1 agreed on my statement ???:smokin:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
MI: Percaya sama mu.... hahahaha.... TTS Founder ma... i know u very alim too

wow... now i only know KHsim my evo sifu become WSG sifu :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

damn... but itts never too late to find out :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

TTS Founder : MI
TTS co-founder : khsim
Sexietary : Low a.k.a Evoz
Tersexler : S9
Committee : dd05 , kampoon, dewa_lau and etc..
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Bro...

I'm not the TTS Group Founder laaa... The Group Founder is Mr. EvoZ & Mr. KhSim.... I did apply to be a normal member.... But it's been REJECTED by the TTS Co-Founder & comittee member... Their reason is I'm NOT HAMSUP enough.... Or maybe they scared I'll whack the SENIOR member....:rofl::rofl:
Nice meetin' U at the TT just now... Laugh like hell...

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Bro...

I'm not the TTS Group Founder laaa... The Group Founder is Mr. EvoZ & Mr. KhSim.... I did apply to be a normal member.... But it's been REJECTED by the TTS Co-Founder & comittee member... Their reason is I'm NOT HAMSUP enough.... Or maybe they scared I'll whack the SENIOR member....:rofl::rofl:
Nice meetin' U at the TT just now... Laugh like hell...
Wakakaka.... Bro i think this phrase belong to me la... :biggrin:
Now u know Mr Evoz is TTS Group Founder eh... Khsim is Co-founder :rofl:
about whack the senior member i dun think so la.. sharing ma... jln ipoh......... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yea bro... nice meeting you too after 2yrs never see u edi... hahahaha... getting more leng chai edi :biggrin:

Last edited:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Wakakaka.... Bro i think this phrase belong to me la... :biggrin:
Now u know Mr Evoz is TTS Group Founder eh... Khsim is Co-founder :rofl:
about whack the senior member i dun think so la.. sharing ma... jln ipoh......... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yea bro... nice meeting you too after 2yrs never see u edi... hahahaha... getting more leng chai edi :biggrin:
Ya lorrrr.... Very fast 2 years already... I'm as ugly as ever laaa bro.... Next time TT, we asked our Group Founder to bring us jumpa itu cikgu for spanking lesson....:rofl::rofl:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
wakakaka...... Bro MI, ugpm.. u can get the cikgu from there.... :biggrin:

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu

Guys, Among so many Spa's around, which do you guys think is the best with great girls, fair pricing & nice pool.
I vote Mines Resort coz the ambient there is so nice (well if really look for the best spa & massage & pool) but not for extra service hahahahahaahaahaha

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
wakakaka...... Bro MI, ugpm.. u can get the cikgu from there.... :biggrin:
Thanks a lot bro... Next TT on me... TT aaaa not TTS...:rofl::rofl:
Yes.. I'm still usin' the same number.... Still waitin' for the cikgu's contact number from our Group Founder... If he don't give me the number, I'll withdraw from the club...:rofl::rofl:

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Thanks a lot bro... Next TT on me... TT aaaa not TTS...:rofl::rofl:
Yes.. I'm still usin' the same number.... Still waitin' for the cikgu's contact number from our Group Founder... If he don't give me the number, I'll withdraw from the club...:rofl::rofl:
wahahaha..... Bro MI, heards gust of wind ar... spotted white E7 with Varis bodykit somewhere jln ipoh..

lolx....
:vroam::vroam::vroam:

ini mlm apa program? :biggrin: