List Of Mods/ Upgrades for DC5

boulala

Known Member
Sep 24, 2006
guys, on thing i missed out is the NEW J's Racing 304-R rear muffler only made of 304 stainless steel.

Good for people who want just a rear muffler upgrade only. Normal priced at just below RM2k but for only one sample set, we are going cheap on it.. PM me if you wanna come see the NEW J's Racing Rear muffler.

http://www.jsracing.co.jp/js3/index.asp?xMODE=SHOP&xSW=2&xBUNRUI=225&xPARENT=41&xSHASHU=25
the link you gave show the pic of the muffler for dc5? coz from the pic, the front bend(not the tip) look different.

Enderz

Jul 23, 2005
Malaysia
i got a question.. my gearbox is making some weird noise when im doing low speed cruising. but after 2200 rpm, the noise is gone. is not a jerk, but it make a rough sound. izzit the cause of LSD ?

rajamacho

Known Member
Mar 31, 2008
i got a question.. my gearbox is making some weird noise when im doing low speed cruising. but after 2200 rpm, the noise is gone. is not a jerk, but it make a rough sound. izzit the cause of LSD ?
i got that problem to..it is sound like in the gearbox..only appear at certain rpm..if you have found out what is the cause..let me know...:driver:

prasath_5338

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2005
anyone using aftermarket rotors? whats the price like for project miu/endless/ebc/dba?????

hahf

Known Member
Jul 7, 2005
KL
j's is the cheapest around i think....chris maybe can give good price. chris can you? :rofl:

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
for those who had been waiting..... the J's Racing roll center and Slotted rotor is back in stock with some limited runs of J's Racing MME Champion Tee in blue, red and yellow.

EBC pads in Greenstuff, REDstuff and Yellowstuff all back in stock but delepting fast as dealers are buying them to stock!

ckwanloong

Known Member
Feb 22, 2009
does anybody know tht jc racing has done a fd2r with supercharger kit?? 292hp on wheel....so impressive~~ how much does it cost??

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
hey guys....looking for an exhaust upgrade. i'm thinking of getting the cat-back Fujitsubo RM-01A system...

Does anyone know any local places where I can get it? Its about 800+ USD online...which converts to about RM2,800 excluding shipping....

I love the sound and look of it...don't wanna get something too loud and wake the neighbourhood when I drive home at night...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It is a fantastic article that I think everyone should read especially if you are having difficulty with blind spots while driving. I have tried it and it bloody works. Hopefully anyone who is interested can find it online or even contact the Editor Azlan Ramli @ 03-7784 6688 for this article. If it's already posted somewhere on ZTH, moderators please delete this thread. Thank you. :listen:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience