ORIGINAL GENUINE iPhone 3G 8GB for sale / Used

All Other Stuff

ORIGINAL GENUINE iPhone 3G 8GB for sale / Used

Jan 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
ITEM SOLD to WILBERPANG who actually commented that Im may not be a genuine seller.

:D

Thanks wilbert.

Regards.

Hi there,
Im a new member here.
Im desperately selling off my ORIGINAL 8GB iPhone 3G immediately due to my tight financial problem.

I need to sell it within a day.

Lowest i can nego is RM 1200.

What u get is the iPhone itself.
and the usb cable plus charger plug.

I dont have the box with me as ive lost it.

Ive been using this since last June 2009.

Pity to sell but ive no choice as i need money urgently.

PM Me with your email.

Only serious buyers pls.

( Picture is only for sample not the exact picture as i dun have an another camera )

AGAIN Guys,
Im being genuine and saying this is NOT A CHINA SET or a FAKE iPHONE.
THIS IS 100% Original and bought by my uncle for me as a gift from maxis using his current plan. Once u hook it to the iTunes u will know its genuine.

Attachments

Last edited:

wilberpang

Known Member
May 20, 2009
Hi there,
Im a new member here.
Im desperately selling off my ORIGINAL 8GB iPhone 3G immediately due to my tight financial problem.

I need to sell it within a day.

Lowest i can nego is RM 1200.

What u get is the iPhone itself.
and the usb cable plus charger plug.

I dont have the box with me as ive lost it.

Ive been using this since last June 2009.

Pity to sell but ive no choice as i need money urgently.

PM Me with your email.

Only serious buyers pls.

( Picture is only for sample not the exact picture as i dun have an another camera )

AGAIN Guys,
Im being genuine and saying this is NOT A CHINA SET or a FAKE iPHONE.
THIS IS 100% Original and bought by my uncle for me as a gift from maxis using his current plan. Once u hook it to the iTunes u will know its genuine.
Seller I dont know how genuine are you? I called even sms'ed to meet up during lunch time today but suddenly seller pull out and said not free. Then I offer to meet evening even night also said not free? Now not even want to reply my msg or calls. U already stated in your thread want to sell off within today, so I complied to your terms and straight away wants pay you RM1200 and deal at your place BUT you also couldn't make it for a deal as well. So Im gonna give up! To the next buyer just beware, there are lots of uncertain happened with this seller as he stated URGENT! If someone is URGENT and need cash badly, even Im far away they will also come to me... To seller best of luck in finding your next buyer. Hope you keep yours words and understand the trems of URGENCIES otherwise useless just have your own side story!!

Last edited:

BigGen2

Jan 18, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Sorry wilbert,
i had to follow my boss and i couldnt make it.
Ive replied ur pvt messages well in detail but i dont know why u have to post this at 4pm.
btw, i did pm u...
or else...the sale is open for interested parties...
thx.

celica123

Mar 30, 2006
Hi your repitation is not really good already. Previous buyer has been posted.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hie bros.I'm planning to mod my current hood with vents.Any bros here know which shop does a good work?Thanks a lot.Cheers! :regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience