Altezza's RS200 limit

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
GPS devices' speed sensor is more accurate (with
lower margin of error/variance) comparing with the car's speed sensors lol...

jasonchee98

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Dear Jasonchee98,

That time i bought mine was around 4k++ and is a second hand , New one will be around 7k ++ and when you buy new one you need to surrender your stock ecu to Toms in japan . Thats the terms and conditions by toms in japan

Early this year i bought new mines ecu and i need to surrender my stock ecu hahahahaha

ECU are not cheap my dear friend so you better survey properly first before you purchase , With that kind of money maybe you would like upgrade other area of the car first like suspension , lsd , final drive or those wear and tear parts until the car is in a perfect condition then only go for the ecu

Just my suggestion

cheers
yea... u have a point there. 4K++ is a bit too much. I guess upgrade the wear n tear first. Thanks for the opinion.

mokh

Known Member
Oct 18, 2008
i just hit 180km/h on my GPS on the way back to kl. then press full throttle untill the pedal kick back. :p
yes, it kick back. and im surprise it is true...hahaha

nice.... but not for the cut off...

davidgm16

Known Member
Dec 20, 2005
my experience, not really top speed yet at KL-Putrajaya highway, the meter pointing at 5 o'clock and my GPS showing 199km/h. yes, altezza speed meter is overrated, when it's pointing at 140km/h but actually GPS/actual speed only around 135km/h. Can prove the GPS speed is accurate coz it exactly showing the correct value while i try with camry and myvi.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
david got so many cars for diff occasion..
oops.. sensitive location errr... better edit.. lol..
btw, welcome back to KL lor...

nksc

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2006
actually not altezza only..almost all cars are like that..last time i check my integra db8 meter showing 195kmh,but on my gps was 190kmh..

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Maybe upgraded rim n tyre..? Make a big diff in high speed..

jcvun

Known Member
Oct 22, 2006
i just hit 180km/h on my GPS on the way back to kl. then press full throttle untill the pedal kick back. :p
yes, it kick back. and im surprise it is true...hahaha

nice.... but not for the cut off...

Ya...I'm having a same experience. Pedal kick back after pointing over 5 o'clock and fully pressed. It surprised me too...!!!

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
not necessary at top speed only the pedal will kick back.
i've tried tiptronic holding at "2", and rev til red line for a short drag sprint, it kicked back too..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

want to know more about light weight crank pulley
some say good, some say no good for top speed
some say can gain hp but some say is rubbish.
any one can share?:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience