Idiot Drivers

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Imrankz87: I suppose to have replied this post last night midnight, after typing so long I guess ZTH have certain problems lately...I find that sometimes after I finish typing and tried to post, it just show a plain blank white screen. In the end, I have to type again like now which I wouldn't want to do that anymore...

Okay, I'll make it short for now. Actually, is not that we are discriminating or looking down on bikers. Drivers and Bikers are of all kinds. So, basically we are just referring to majorities of the bikers which I think u might have seen a lot or even experienced it urself as a driver as well and would agree that majority of the bikers have inconsiderate attitude.

Bikers tend to expect us to look out for them but if were to compare the size of a car and a bike, which is easier to be seen? Isn't it easier for bikers to spot us instead of us looking at side and rear mirrors to look out for these bikers?

When accident happens, no matter what bikers tend to think they are right even if they are wrong and will never admit is their fault. Later on, whole gang of bikers will stop together and taunt the driver instead and keep asking and saying that he is wrong. Is just a tactic i have seen eveywhere just to make the driver pay for the mistake made by the bikers. My dad experienced it before and keep saying my dad is wrong even most of them did not even WITNESSED the whole incident.

My dad got all fired up and and fire all of them. Then only they talk nicely and say please pity him lar this and that. Saying that he dun have money also and he is poor with an old bike and such nonsense yet his bike adi rosak and all those nonsense excuses. So, my dad said, "if his bike rosak, so what? what about the damage on my car which would actually cost more?" IF u r wrong, u r wrong. Take responsibility as a man. In the end, no one paid and just left with deep scratch on the car's body.

I just hope all drivers and bikers can have better attitude and discipline on the road in order for everyone to have a pleasant and enjoyable ride.
i used to saved the bikers from bang by other cars... why>?? cos i'm very kind & good person...
so, how i do it..??
i just drive my car very fast & slip beside them very close & honk them kao kao..
this will remind them not to ride to0o middle on the road..
another 1 is, even i saw them wanna overtake from behind in between car & car, i'll suddenly cut out with a flash of turning signal.. this oso will help them to remember that, just ride at the most left side of the road, cos they will not know when the car will suddenly cut out...
after all of this, they will know that their bike can't even come close to car's horsepower..
just stay a side or go to hell...:smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
i used to saved the bikers from bang by other cars... why>?? cos i'm very kind & good person...
so, how i do it..??
i just drive my car very fast & slip beside them very close & honk them kao kao..
this will remind them not to ride to0o middle on the road..
another 1 is, even i saw them wanna overtake from behind in between car & car, i'll suddenly cut out with a flash of turning signal.. this oso will help them to remember that, just ride at the most left side of the road, cos they will not know when the car will suddenly cut out...
after all of this, they will know that their bike can't even come close to car's horsepower..
just stay a side or go to hell...:smokin:
Lolz! Agree, well done bro :congrats:

Is just another way to educate them but not all bikes cant come close to car's horsepower bro...if u meet a bike like ducati surely smoked kaw kaw by them...:smokin:

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Lolz! Agree, well done bro :clap:

Is just another way to educate them but not all bikes cant come close to car's horsepower bro...if u meet a bike like ducati surely smoked kaw kaw by them...:smokin:
then u'll see who lying on the floor 1st...:proud:...b4 they overtake me..

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Jin, what if the bike rider is a lenglui?? you still want to run her down to the floor ka??:biggrin:

Jan 13, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hehehe.. point taken guys :)

errr.. jin, i believe bike's HP will nvr be as powerful as car, but what is important is the power to weight ratio :p

ducati 1198 produces nearlu 190hp with weight less than 180kg.. count that hehehe

but am not starting a fight here about bike n cars, just telling u d obvious of those :) kaw kaw potong u say? try catching up a full speed hayabusa :p

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

oh yeah, am not being bias here, just from my own experience :) hehehe

me myself, i drove audi tt quattro.. hehehe

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
I think it is totally different category, right? You can't compare a Ferrari and a Honda cup horsepower, do you? Same goes if you compare a ducati 1198 and a Kancil horsepower.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
lolz! Ducati can smoked a lot of cars adi nonetheless what's is kancil to to them...Yes Hayabusa is on of the famous and most powerful bike but i think Ducati is coming closer to them even though i dun really know much about bikes. If u have watch the video between the ducati VS R35, u can see how much power it has on the ducati and weight ratio is lighter...but no matter what still can't beat R35 on a track race...straight road r35 is a goner.

I mean potong kaw kaw is kena potong by Ducati not the car lolz! Car, hard lar depends on what car also...normal sedan can't fight lar but i do really like the new Ducati Street Fighter nice bike

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
A bit off topic....but I was just curious and checked out the Ducati 1198s. Here's the pic of the bike. Just sharing.

This bike (in standard form) is a racing bike that turned into a road bike. This superbike technology was derived DIRECTLY from the 2008 World Championship winning race bike.

so, Superbike vs. standard car/sport car? You'll decide...

Based on the info, I think It's very hard to catch this bike, much less smoke this bike....unless the track condition favours very much to the chasing car.

here's a reference and info about the bike. Impressive I would say.
http://www.motorapido.co.uk/bikes/1198s/index.php

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
Sweet! Always adored these monsters.. These bikes tend to have single-arm for the rear wheel.. Sexy i would say..

Jan 13, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yup! indeed a sweet monster!

italians know how to build beauties! both ferraris and ducatis! :biggrin:

should look at the specs of 1198s and 1198r! with active traction control~

check on youtube for the sound as well.. sweeeeettt!

and picture of me on track~ hehehe

and we lari from topic d :p

Attachments

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Jin, what if the bike rider is a lenglui?? you still want to run her down to the floor ka??:biggrin:
hehehehee.... on the bed oso not bad wat...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hehehe.. point taken guys :)

errr.. jin, i believe bike's HP will nvr be as powerful as car, but what is important is the power to weight ratio :p

ducati 1198 produces nearlu 190hp with weight less than 180kg.. count that hehehe

but am not starting a fight here about bike n cars, just telling u d obvious of those :) kaw kaw potong u say? try catching up a full speed hayabusa :p

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

oh yeah, am not being bias here, just from my own experience :) hehehe

me myself, i drove audi tt quattro.. hehehe
so, wat do u expect from the biker..?? riding 180kph & above on the road all the time..??

sometime, some words dosen't need to b says, just some ppl will understand is more than enuf dy.. but obviously, not u...
i'm not to said i'll potong hayabusa or ducati kaw kaw, as long as they dun stay slow at my sight & stay a side, i won't do anything... i'm a good driver wat... ehehehehe...:biggrin:

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
Sweet! Always adored these monsters.. These bikes tend to have single-arm for the rear wheel.. Sexy i would say..
could not agree more....

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

hehehehee.... on the bed oso not bad wat...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

.... i won't do anything... i'm a good driver wat... ehehehehe...:biggrin:
sure haaa......????

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
could not agree more....

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

sure haaa......????
ahem**:biggrin: i got no black-listed, contributed a lot to gov staff & haven't involved in huge accident b4... so, consider as good driver wat...:proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I knew it was coming, I mean you cant be that famous and get away with doing something like that. Someone is bound to spill the beans. If Michael thought he could get away with it by paying the cabby a very generous 100 Euro tip, he obviously got it wrong.

The cab driver, a certain Mr. Tuncer Yilmaz sparked a frenzy of international headlines when he revealed that Schumacher, the retired seven time...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience