Nissan Fairlady Club

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Hey fellow members, please sign up ASAP and there'll be a gathering this Friday, meeting point as follows:-

Date: 4 December 2009
Time: 9.30pm (Shell Station, Bandar Utama)
Venue : We'll convoy to MAMAK later after the meet at Shell.

Please make sure all those who signed up for the annual dinner comes, cause I'll be collecting $$$$$$$$$ monies. Those within the first 20 pax pay me RM100, else RM150 unless Chrissy has another voucher to spare.

See you all this Friday. Cheers.

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Final destination most likely in Mosin TTDI, that's where we can park all our cars in one stretch.

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
guys, i confirm cant make it la, i have to be in pavilion by 7pm, then party last on till dam long. PLEASE please please just let me know whats in james car.. and take pictures!!

Warspite

Known Member
May 28, 2009
Mudy Confluence
Sorry guys, can't make it for Friday's meet up.

I promised I'd attend this week's Club Audi Malaysia TT, in my Q5. It's taking place at 9.30 pm as well!

I'll try to drop for the Fairlady gathering by if you guys are still around.

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
It was a good gathering last week....... with much turnout. Had some power testing in Bukit Jelutong later that night and CWF just blew us off man........ James, you should be there to blow him off..... hahahaha.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Ford GT40 is indeed a rare car no matter where in what country you are in. Even in a country with lots of import cars (due to low/zero tax), the GT40 is a very rare sight. To put it appropriately, this American V8 legend is a sight to behold.

So when my friend...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience