Attachments

Wanggot

May 22, 2006
Jay Bee
Jalan Susur rite? Free bump bro

sireuro

Known Member
May 2, 2007
Bro ... by looking at your pictures...this car is using GSR intake manifold ..... mean 2 stage VTEC ... first at 4,400 and second at 6,000plus .... and you mentioned you are using the B16B camshafts? Both or just the intake cam? And May i know what ECU you are using? Close ratio 3,4,5 ... can list out the ratio? And what is the final drive ratio? LSD? Can tell what transmission you are using?
Beside ... can list more details on the modification. .. exhaust brand? Extrator brand? Intake brand? ...
Thanks a lot

Bump: Bro ... by looking at your pictures...this car is using GSR intake manifold ..... mean 2 stage VTEC ... first at 4,400 and second at 6,000plus .... and you mentioned you are using the B16B camshafts? Both or just the intake cam? And May i know what ECU you are using? Close ratio 3,4,5 ... can list out the ratio? And what is the final drive ratio? LSD? Can tell what transmission you are using?
Beside ... can list more details on the modification. .. exhaust brand? Extrator brand? Intake brand? ...
Thanks a lot

zul_integra

May 28, 2009
bro...

im an Integra lover...

my question is how many horsepower is it making to the wheels? TQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unveiled at the shores of Lake Como in northern Italy, the stylishly Italianized Z4 roadster had its sheets pulled off to reveal the BMW Zagato...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience