Fairlady Z Family Mega Photoshot 2009

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
Hi all...

sorry guys...after d mega photoshoot...i go straight to Shapadu Klang for d autokhana n drift demo from NismoClub..too bad cant make it for d autokhana..reach there a bit late..but made it for d drift demo and get 2nd place for it...heheh :biggrin:

very tired..reached home at 6pm...sleep until 10am just now..woke up n post here..16hours sleep...now battery full i hope...lol

ok for d event yesterday at putrajaya...for me its a successful event...we received full support from all d Zs member....n not to forget we also get some support from rx8s members..which is so cool to have them to make it more crowd...:driver:

from myself...am sorry if got any weakness in d event...n also sorry for d hot weather which make everyone losing some fat...heheh..but actually its good..make d Z more lighter n can go faster... :biggrin:

we have around 5 photographer yesterday which is 2 from my side with 1 videographer...n d other 3 photographer we just meet there...we r very lucky i think...their camera very advance..:smokin:

so all d pics n video will b compile in 2 DVDs n will b put in nice casing with cover. And we name it same like dis thread name.

I will try my best to get it ready before December 2009...

last from me...thanks a lot for all of u to make this such a memorable event in our club...

c ya next event!

donali77

Sep 24, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks bro.nice video.had fun yesterday even if it was my first time.thanks lord too!eh i like the video "pulling away at the lights".cud see my car!thanks bro

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Thanks to all who uploaded the photos and videos, and to all members who were able to make it and especially lotsa thanks to Lord in arranging this event.

It was indeed a successful one that we'll cherish forever.

Cheers.

Warspite

Known Member
May 28, 2009
Mudy Confluence
Had an awesome time. Even got a personal outrider to BU Shell by Lord himself hehe.

Seriously though, thanks for organizing the event you guys. I think everyone appreciated the effort and the time that you put in. And congrats on winning second in the drift demo Lord!

You had some practice on the way to Putrajaya kan, when we were doing the u-turn in the housing area? ;) Haha!

Last edited:

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Not to mention to the donuts leading to beautiful tire colouring on the tarmac of Putrajaya by Lord himself!!! hahaha. :smokin:

stringtokenizer

Nov 1, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hello ! i was there at 10am...a bit late... :(

Everybody ready to VROOM..VROOM..VROOM

RX8's friend

Queing up for photo session

Which one is Lord1700 ? WQQ 5005 ?
i saw AGH 77, bodykit very sui...love it so much !!

Last edited:

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Thanks for the pics man. You were there??? We should have met then.

Lord's car is the one in Orange colour.

chrissyhia

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
sigh.. im so sad i couldn't make it :(
i actually forgot about it and made other plans :(:(
were there any hot guys?
LOL!

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
post up your new pink car! i'm sure alot of people would want to see it!

stringtokenizer

Nov 1, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for the pics man. You were there??? We should have met then.

Lord's car is the one in Orange colour.

Not sure whether you all notice or not...few mins before the Vroom Vroom session , there is a guy wearing white color T-shirt came down from the altis and taking photo...just beside you all...
in front of me is RX8 friend, behind me is BUS....

My car...:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Friends,

We all love our cars & like to improve our rides (if u're not, u won't come to ZTH, right?) :biggrin:

I would like to know how do u measure improvement of torque & hp without putting ur car to a dyno machine..?

Especially after u bolt on some simple performance part..

Let me share how i do it 1st.. i'm not a pro.. so, my method is not exactly correct..

IDLE SPEED
the 1st thing i would do is take note what rpm my engine idle before and after i bolt on the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience