Nissan Fairlady Club

chrissyhia

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
haiyah im going to cause accidents on the track! lol!

you know if we convoy to a far far away state, all the money we spend on petrol COMBINED can buy me a few handbags!

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
You're referring to the Nissan GTR PGT3?

Anyways, those who wants to join, please let me know ASAP.

TRACK DAY by VAG the Dog

✤03 Hour Private Track Day SIC Full Track
✤Max. of 50 Cars - First come first served
✤Photos for sale - taken by professional
photographer from various track locations
Venue:

Sepang International Circuit

Date: Monday, 23 Nov, 2009
Time: 1600 to 1900

Fee:
RM370.00 per driver
RM70.00 per transponder
RM10.00 per photo

Extras:
- Free Drinks and Snack
- Free quantity one high resolution Photo of Car and/or Driver
- Free Secure Storage area
this is very interesting...i might join as well...hehehe :biggrin:

you know if we convoy to a far far away state, all the money we spend on petrol COMBINED can buy me a few handbags!
erk...sis...y dont u sell d Z u owned now...can buy lots lots lots lots of bags.... :rofl:

chrissyhia

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha cannottt then my mummy will say that i wasted her money on the car!!!
sombong lah you talk to me through the forum.. on msn diam diam only! :mad:

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Woww Z-ice...private TD arr?

Good suggestion taikor but dunno can join or not.....regarding the club gathering I think its good idea & if the place is not too hard to reach & got too many time to spare,I might join as well...

Woww never thought that Private TD entrance fee is....:confused::confused:

BTW,if you get the transponder dont loose it or damage the thing cost it quite expensive to get one....last year MSS got some case with transponder missing,stolen & damaged,& SIC almost going to stop transponder rent...

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
hahaha cannottt then my mummy will say that i wasted her money on the car!!!
sombong lah you talk to me through the forum.. on msn diam diam only! :mad:
hehehe....MSN we talk something private...here we talk about bags...hehehe :biggrin:

Good suggestion taikor but dunno can join or not.....regarding the club gathering I think its good idea & if the place is not too hard to reach & got too many time to spare,I might join as well...

Woww never thought that Private TD entrance fee is....:confused::confused:

BTW,if you get the transponder dont loose it or damage the thing cost it quite expensive to get one....last year MSS got some case with transponder missing,stolen & damaged,& SIC almost going to stop transponder rent...
bro..come join la our mega photo shoot....if we can make this successful...i think other gathering sud b no problem..

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
the further-est to convoy maybe is SG but that also will cost only 1 full tank of petrol which is less than rm200.. not even enough to buy 1 baby phat bag.. unless u mean those pasar malam bags la.. then can buy at least 10 lor.. hehehe :biggrin:

actually i don't mind convoy-ing to thailand (as i always drive to SG).. that's what the skyline boys did.. need 2 drivers la.. take turns.. and then we 'cari makan' along the way :p

BUT going to SG also not bad as can meet up with the Z owners there ;)

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com

Ya lor... one transponder around 300Euros... so of course la angry! :) I use to chase those buggers who ran away, call call and chase mechanic also! :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

the further-est to convoy maybe is SG but that also will cost only 1 full tank of petrol which is less than rm200.. not even enough to buy 1 baby phat bag.. unless u mean those pasar malam bags la.. then can buy at least 10 lor.. hehehe :biggrin:

actually i don't mind convoy-ing to thailand (as i always drive to SG).. that's what the skyline boys did.. need 2 drivers la.. take turns.. and then we 'cari makan' along the way :p

sorry dudes, but my car only has a 4 hour range before needing engine cooling... also I only get 300km per tank sadly :slug:

chrissyhia

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

haha that's why i said all the $$ combineD!! 20 cars X RM200 = RM4000!!!
ehehehehe :P
yeah thailaind sounds fun :):)

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Anyways..... guys and gals, during your TT this FRiday, please discuss this as well and let me have the numbers ASAP.

max 50 cars on a full track of SIC is considered ok.

From what I've heard the kind of cars are VW GTIs, BMWs, there are no Subaru, EVO or any super cars.

Please let me know ok? The fee is RM370, if we don't need to have lap time, then no transponder fee. Just drive and have a good experience.

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Ya lor... one transponder around 300Euros... so of course la angry! :) I use to chase those buggers who ran away, call call and chase mechanic also! :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

sorry dudes, but my car only has a 4 hour range before needing engine cooling... also I only get 300km per tank sadly :slug:
Wowww really that expensive.....:stupid::banghead:

& Mazranz,you still didnt fix the probs?
300 km per tank is normal for Z32 or not?

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Hmm RM370 is just out of my budget. Was expecting RM200 the most. Damn I missed the opportunity to smoke golfs!

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Hahaha, out of your budget, this is coming from a person who can spend thousands on mod stuff!!! Hehehe...... :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Upon Collecting his new car, my buddy , has been searching a lot on lne toward A-Z coating avail in the country

some of the dirt seen upon arriving our Hive

door jam
dirt found...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience