Air soft gun, electric gun

S

semperfi

azlee101 : Can u send the picture to my email? or can u post it here? thanks
And how are you gonna receive it if you do buy it since you're in labuan? Shipping air freight or sea freight? You are not serious right?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Azlee, thanks for you PM. Nice Air soft guns.

Bump: Azlee, thanks for you PM. Nice Air soft guns.

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
And how are you gonna receive it if you do buy it since you're in labuan? Shipping air freight or sea freight? You are not serious right?
my hometown was labuan, but now i'm at KL/Selangor area...

im x sure abt labuan bro... as im x a dealer... just a fan... tryg to sell off my stuff for my wedding...:D heard dat if u buy in labuan is mch cheaper... i thnk hlf d prc of mine...bt i x knw who sells these things... now i stl gt 2 n thr r loads of ppl who r interested... but to buy they r stl x sure... i x blame thm actually... here r d pics... latest info... if anyone wants 1... do let me knw... i can get it for u for the same prc... im going to buy some springers n bbs on the 23rd jan...

yeah...Labuan can get darn cheap..around rm300 for an airgun..from China..there is a china man who always go Labuan and bring China stuff to sell over Labuan...but the time when he brought my airgun to Labuan which i asked him to bring for me, unfortunely, he got caught and he has been permanently ban from Labuan or the whole Malaysia, i dunno..cause once after he got caught, my police fren told us tat a China man brought airgun to Labuan and get caught on the spot...when the time we heard tat, we diam2 only lo, if not say tat the airgun belongs to us meh rite?

actually i'm looking for airgun, doesn't matter wat model is tat, as long as it is airgun wit good price..if u do have it, kindly PM me..

S

semperfi

No offense to some people (you know who) but do they really think we are that stupid to go rob a bank with an airsoft gun?? Any idiot would tell you since an airsoft would cost a couple of thousand for the good quality ones, why not get a real one from a black market since they're gonna do something serious which would probably get them killed anyway? At least they have a better chance of survival if they use a real sidearm for robbery. Only "bodohs" would use an airsoft for robbery and only "bodohs" would think that there are people who uses airsoft guns for robbery. Hahahaha...

I remembered when I came back from the States in the early 90's when paintball was still active and I actually thought of starting one in Malaysia. I asked a lot of authorities and they said I need firearm license for such a marker (they call it weapon) and it is not legal to have such a wargame in Malaysia. But now, it's legal in Malaysia just because some big man up there came up with such ideas after donkey years.

Airsoft guns on the other hand in some US States are illegal as well. Some States accept the original Airsoft guns without the orange marker on the muzzle. Some States has a law that airsoft guns must have orange colored muzzle.

Keep your fingers crossed as sooner or later they will accept airsoft guns in Malaysia but when? We are yet to find out. Perhaps my son would get a chance to play in the future.

I figured it's our Malaysian mentality and some retards who would go around shooting innocent bystanders, passing cars and such for the fun of it that made the govt put a ban on these toys. Back then early 80's, air guns were still sold at toy shops! (yes, shops) until some people missused it for other purposes.

And the innocent gun enthusiast like some of you who dreamed to own such replica guns for collections and wargames are destroyed by the fools who use these as a tool for their own entertainment purposes like shooting cars, people and using it as a weapon.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Thread revived!!!

who has collections? lets share n meet up for target practice!

xD

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
i got...but just a normal pistol airgun...bought it frm siam last time...if im not wrong it wasn't those cheapo 1...because the built quality was good...want to buy an AK-47 during the 3rd trip to siam...but phail to do so...sigh~~~

gilbert5107

Known Member
May 30, 2007
hey..i know there is a seller who sell airgun... my friend deal with him few times, got sniper,pistol,shortgun...etc. plastic and metal made also have.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
care to PM me contacts of ur fren or possibly a website?

very interested in this sport

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
ha air soft gun is that referring to those type like hongkong one??? if yes very minat. pls pm me the dealer no. i do collect sword also.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
a few of my friends also play bb guns. i heard that an automatic rifle replica will cost around RM 1k on average (without mods). is that how much you all paid for yours? how much is 1 actually? when u all arrange group buy, can i come along too?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda has decided to expand a recall related to a defect in the driver’s SRS airbag installed on certain vehicles produced in 2001 and 2002 and has issued a notification in North America and Japan. This recall also will be conducted in other affected regions/countries. The total number of vehicles subject to this expanded recall is 437,763 units worldwide.

Based on our ongoing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience