wta about wiring

chubbyboyz

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
hi guyz...:wavey:
i facing some problem here with my wiring...
i brought a evo6 hulf cut n fix it into my lancer glx 2005
now every thing almost done, juz a few wiring havent found yet
1. rpm wiring
2. alternator wiring
so i would like to ask for some 1 who r good in wiring plz help my up for this 2 problem...:adore::adore:
if u dont mind to provide ur hp no then we can talk in phone.

thx for some 1 tht read my post.:proud:

Solty8

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Mind sharing how much u bought your E6 Halfcut ? Is it full front + back + door + rims + recaros + Bodyparts ? Or just the front ?

If u want the service manual I can provide u with one. Got it from internet some site charge for it but some how I got it off one of those evo forums for FOC thanks to those members. :rofl: If the halfcut u bought is attached to the body and not floor engine it should be quite easy to trace but since u mention it's installed on a 2005 Lancer then probraly they have different wiring. Did u you use the E6 dash instead of the 2005 Dash ? I believe your 2005 Lancer is the Cedia type rite ? Dash looks like E7 -E9 ? No digital climate control rite ?

Last edited:

chubbyboyz

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Mind sharing how much u bought your E6 Halfcut ? Is it full front + back + door + rims + recaros + Bodyparts ? Or just the front ?

If u want the service manual I can provide u with one. Got it from internet some site charge for it but some how I got it off one of those evo forums for FOC thanks to those members. :rofl: If the halfcut u bought is attached to the body and not floor engine it should be quite easy to trace but since u mention it's installed on a 2005 Lancer then probraly they have different wiring. Did u you use the E6 dash instead of the 2005 Dash ? I believe your 2005 Lancer is the Cedia type rite ? Dash looks like E7 -E9 ? No digital climate control rite ?
ya...my dash look like evo7-evo9 tht y i m not using evo6 1...
i already got whole diagram for evo6 but juz my lancer 1 havent got yet.
i brought evo6 half cut without recaro n brembo... rm12k