Known Member
Dec 26, 2005
Satria gti complete engine to letgo
Complete engine+front disc+tank
Reason upgrade to turbo
Engine 1.8 standard with minor upgrade:
Ecu has been rechipped
Lsd gearbox
This engine can be registered straight away cos the previous owner already endorse his new engine on the car, so this engine is clear good to go anytime.
All the document grant, owner ic, everything is in my hand d.
Its just im to lazy to to go endorse my car b4.. Hehe

Letting go for rm3500. Call 013-2828718 -farid-

mgbk

Known Member
Feb 15, 2009
Hey bro. How many km has this engine travelled? Willing to let go at 3000?

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
Hi all,juz waba share my experience with this deal,
1.Monday 27/04/09 afternoon i call him to talk about this engine,
he about to take a filght to indonesia and will be back on friday 01/05/09.
2.So after long conversation with him,about price and condition of the stuff,
both of us agreed to meet on saturday and im about to give the deposit but
he also gave me a promise that he will reserved the engine for me till saturday.
So no cash involved,fine and im oso happy his promise to drop me a call once him
came back from indon.
3.Friday evening1/05/09,i text him to reconfirm the meeting,no reply so i guess he still oversea,
Night time i call him up,no answer:confused:,nvm may be bz with the family..i didnt received
any feedback till saturday morning.The thing is i already rent a van for bringing the engine to my
working place Kuantan.So i pick up the van with Rm150 perday charge on saturday morning and rush to KL.Afraid that he expecting me on the saturday since we agreed to meet on sturday..
4.Reach kl 9.00am,and start sms and calling him for 10-20 times..no answer or wat so ever...i start thingking that he may be dont wana sell the engine to me already.
5.Guess what...11.00am i got reply this is the text sound like this " hi bro very sorry that im still in indonesia and tak leh pick up u punya call nanti i pun kena charge mahal.and pasal engine to sorry i tak leh jual dekat awak sebab ada org offer i rm4.2k"forgot the other text.
6.Im puzzel and angry,wtf how much is the sms charge from indonesia to malaysia untill this guy cant tell me that he accept the higher bid?.Dude im not angry that u dun want sell to me the
engine but thing about my cost since i clearly told u that the buyer is from kuantan i will bring the engine to them.
7.So im not trying to mess up wif u thread here but since u already in this forum for sometimes,i juz wana let u neo be responsible on u deal.

As for the forumer,judge u self...i throw away rm350 for this empty journey.:banghead:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
huh?..seller wanna sell his engine for rm3500 but then got ppl wanna buy at a much higher price?..lol:stupid:

albertchoong

Sep 1, 2006
Dude ~ mobb.. it's not good to be so selfish like that.. especially when it comes to a deal..
At least u have to inform Trinityblood...

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
thats the only things i hope from him...if...this word IF he inform me eallier i can avoid this thing happen..sms only ma not that expensive..:banghead:

dmi3

Known Member
Jul 25, 2006
bro can pm me the best price for the complete halfcut?

mobb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2005
Yo bro dont go n con me straight away la.
1st of all, yes i admit it its my fault cos not informing u earlier about the engine
BUT...
1) Yes we agreed to meet on saturday, but i did tell u that i'll call u straight away once i touch down at the airport then we can deal on where n when to meet.
2) Yes u a kuantan's, but u tell me that u working, live@staying in cheras rite?
3) U were asking me wheter my engine is still in the car, bcos u wanna test it 1st before deal n now u suddenly saying that u already charter a van n cost u a few hundred n the blame on me???

4) Yes we agreed to meet on saturday, bcos u wanted to test the engine 1st. N now suddenly how
can u come with a van straight away even when ure failed to contact me. Dont u know the ejgine is still in the car??? How many days do u think it takes to dismantle it??????

So to everybody out there, u guys can judge it, dnt just hear from 1 side. Yes i admit my mistake only a bit late informing him.. But i did tell him ill contact soon i reach malaysia. If im not that means im still at oversea. Summore we only deal for 15 minutes on the phone n jo money involve.. Cheers!

Bump: Anyone out there also would sell their stuff to the highest bidder bro.
Unless theres a deposit for booking.
But in this case i dnt recieve any..
My fault cos not inform u earlier but thats bcos im in oversea
N i already tell u that will call u soon i reach kl.
U shouldnt straight come down to kl also when u failed to contact me rite?

naqib_18

Known Member
Dec 12, 2005
oooo...now i understand the story...
by da way bro...is it ur engine still available...???

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
bro...may be u dont get it..start the engine and if working then ask foremen do the job lor to take
down the engine...i`ll take straight away what, u heard me asking u if anyone can arrange it while
u in indon,u say wait till friday.then u wana make the story ar..i clearly told u that im working in kuantan ma...cheras on weekend family staying tmn segar...and last saturday renting a van to bring the engine back...got it bro..:sleep:
U didnt mention to me if u not calling me thats mean u still oversea:smokin:
I text n call u friday nite la...U DIDNT REPLY OR TAKE MY CALL RITE....:banghead:
i still had my phone log wif me to prove la bro....btw,as i said ealier no cash involved only a word
of promise but u oso in the forum for sometimes so should noe u mistake la bro.as for me no heart
feeling since we`ll adult enough to judge all the action..:driver:

p/s-edit u post la bro...not rm3.5k but rm4.2k....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apart from breaking the trend, BMW are breaking a few hearts too by launching a front-wheel drive range bearing the propeller emblem in the next few years. Make no mistake, these models are not rebadged Minis or anything of that sort, they will be proper BMW designed and manufactured models that break the carmaker’s tradition of rear or all-wheel...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience