Engine Balancing

paolo_m

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
hi guyz.. talking about car mods i was wondering where could we get engine balancing service in klang valley area? thanx...

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
powerzone... they are in glenmarie shah alam

Bump: powerzone... they are in glenmarie shah alam

ariolz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
do you guys know how much it cost?

paolo_m

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
i think race & powerzone don't do the engine balancing by themselves.. correct me if i'm wrong.. any info on any engineering or machine shop that can provide this service?

hornydrifter

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
KEY EL!
if head porting..wwanna do sum good flow tested and bench flow..go to ush=j area..try nasty portflow..:smokin:..they're good..

Slingshot

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
shah alam
POWERZONE Charges around 3k-4k for complete balancing, both static and dynamic, without new pistons. Top-up another 1k-2k for new pistons (Ark). Might straight upgrade your conrods and pistons to higher quality like Eagle or JE. Anyhow, it depends on what type of your engine though. Just did mine, 6A12 with new Ark pistons. No budget for JE maaa....

ariolz

Known Member
Jan 7, 2009
if im not wrong Automotive Genesis maybe got... contact drexchan

hizaham

Jul 15, 2007
paolo_m , theres some mchine shop at chan sow lin can do u engne blancing..i just did mine at sg besi, near sg besi police station(didnt rmember the name).it cost me around rm500 for laboury+ bearing..

alamdamai1

Known Member
Mar 4, 2008
paolo_m , theres some mchine shop at chan sow lin can do u engne blancing..i just did mine at sg besi, near sg besi police station(didnt rmember the name).it cost me around rm500 for laboury+ bearing..
bro, can you roughly mark the location of the said w'shop in wikimapia and can you briefly described which component they balance, eg. flywheel, clutch, crankshaft, etc...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all,

Got it from reliable source and just want to warn you guys bout car theft syndicate in Kepong that got busted by police in Aman Puri. They are the resident there and they stole and keep stolen car at their home but got busted by police last week. I believe there are more of them still at large.

REMEMBER TO LOCK OR CAR WHETHER YOUR AREA GOT SECURITY GUARD?SERVICE OR NOT!

PASS THE MESSAGE TO YOU FRIEND LIVING IN KEPONG.

THANK YOU
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience