loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Bumps..another nice car..

joker24

Aug 13, 2007
nice car...
i saw this car at some building at PJ area..
nice car...
must buy...
if i got money..
i will go 1st before you all...
hahahahha... but very2 nice cars and clean...:driver::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

chlai28

Known Member
Feb 9, 2004
Thanks joker... u're right... its all the time parked in PJ somewhere :biggrin:.

Its clean cos I am fanatic about internal and external cleanliness of my cars. All the cars I've ever owned are the same (aarghhhh it's a disease - constantly having to clean my cars):stupid:

I hope she will go to an equally fanatical new owner

nice car...
i saw this car at some building at PJ area..
nice car...
must buy...
if i got money..
i will go 1st before you all...
hahahahha... but very2 nice cars and clean...:driver::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

chlai28

Known Member
Feb 9, 2004
OK for the folks who have seen the first 2 pics, I've finally found a few more... see above

hspace

Mar 23, 2005
Looks good. Tempting.. but aiyah must save money in case of downturn. I think a lot of people think highly of your car, but it's usually always an issue with price, hahaha. Free bump though! Bummmp

hspace

Mar 23, 2005
You know, this is uncalled for. I can only imagine what you wrote before you edited. You could have responded by just giving your justifications in that you hold the view that it is a rare car and so on to educate non-MR2 owners on the merits of the car, but instead you included made a personal reference to me that is an erroneous judgement.

Since you want to press the matter - if a downturn in inevitable, logical it would be to conserve cash and procure toys at potentially more incredible values 6 or 12 months on. There will be many toys available with great handling, better compromise with handling vs. comfort, with convertible soft/hard top options, easier maintenance, parts availability and newer model years. I also see no basis for insinuations on car-babying capabilities in relation to time spent in cleaning, clear bar-ing, polishing, waxing, and enjoying the car responsibility in addition to routine maintenance that comes with owning any car. If anything, the insinuation from the comment below that needs a lot of money to give this car the attention it deserves, so one better have a lot more cash ready to dump on it, even with claims that it is an almost completed project.

I'm glad you can afford more than one car and keep it for its lifetime. There are many people who can do the same. Like the proverbial Bentley salesman who turned snooty on the country bumpkin who walked into the showroom who was all ready to buy, I hope your sale goes well. I would take back my earlier comment if I could, but what is said is said.

Very true. The downturn is indeed inevitable; if you have just enough money to get by, I will recommend you look at other cars because this is a TOY-ota MR2. If you can afford only 1 car, my advice is to get a more practical car. Honestly, I don't think you will be able to give her the attention she deserves.

The price quoted is simply a benchmark for me to determine if the new owner is genuine - halfhearted potentials will not come up with that kind of money. Besides, the exclusivity comes with a price.

spec-c

1,500 RPM
May 21, 2008
TTDi
Wow Lai... converted ur car ady.... im yasin who sold the crystal lamps to u.... bump for nice car!

gsr_evo

Known Member
Jun 3, 2005
KL / PJ
nice sports car @ bandar sri damansara (town house)...lol...
bump for you...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everyone.
i'm using proton woua aeroback 1.3, i wonder if anyone can tell : can i i raise the seat height? since i'm quite short , so i want the driver's seat to be higher. anyone can recommend on how to increase the seat height?

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

sorry it's proton wira 1.3
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience