Help me: my car attacked by ants!

bimasakti

Oct 23, 2007
Shah Alam
I think i've made a mistake when couple of days ago, i parked my car under one rambutan tree in front of my house. now, my interior is beatifully sieged under ants. i think they already made their sarang inside my dashboard. during cold day, i can see them queing out from aircon ventilator to everywhere in the cabin. wat a headache.. :banghead: anyone know how to pesticiside car's interior?? please help me

thanks

opp61

Known Member
Dec 1, 2007
Bud

Never had this problem. Maybe you can go to an aircon guy, get them to open up all the aircon vents . clean them and install them back again.

Good luck

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
most probably there's a nest inside and they are breeding more larva's. i've experienced this but luckily the nest was under my door step. so i removed them all and the ants eventually went away.

if u say its inside the air-cond vent, then i think u need aircond guy to fix it. better do it fast else they'll breed and multiply.

bimasakti

Oct 23, 2007
Shah Alam
thanks a lot guys.. today i tried to open my dashboard console and found nothing inside. no nest..but the ants still there. nevemind, i'll go to workshop this weekend. thanx

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
when those people who smoke ur house to get rid of eades arr, u ask them to smoke ur car lar. It works just as well on ants.

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
when those people who smoke ur house to get rid of eades arr, u ask them to smoke ur car lar. It works just as well on ants.
LOLLLL....

Ant Armageddon...Soon u'll be like Antz Bully...muahahahah!

lalachong

May 24, 2006
the last time... my car kena attack from ants as well... the best solution is .... leave it under hot sun for a day (no problem in malaysia)... then the ants will sure go out///

worked for me... hottest place... opposite mines shopping open air car park... dam hot!!!

adamalek

Feb 1, 2005
well, daun pandan always work 4 me...
just put a few in ur car for 2-3days....
and park under the sun...

realplayer

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
have u try "serai wangi" spray??.....it's work for me.....n smell good too...:proud:...u can find it at giant or carrefour supermarket...

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
how about cockroach?
i killed 1 baby cockroach 1 week ago when i saw it inside my car on the passenger side floormat...

i was wondering if their parent,brother,sister are inside the dashboard or somewer else?
later while driving suddenly something moving on my feet i terpress throtle instead of pressing break than siap

emin3m_no7

Jul 21, 2007
clanzkiller...u make me lough bro...how about grandfather and grand mother...the serai wangi one is good..i experience it b4 when to change my seat...

iamwashmania

Jul 13, 2008
www.jglaze.com
Hi This is my first post in here....

I do the Car Detailing Center in Thailand. This problem is so simple to solve. Do not put the car in the hot area or smoked them.

I suggest you have time to observe your car by put some SUGAR on the big plate then waiting they will come to eat it. Now you know how to take them off the car..

Dont pray them.... please

Thanks

iamwashmania
Bangkok Thailand

ivanlim84

May 16, 2006
I face this before bro. I understand your pain. Last time my kancil kena. Suddenly I on air-con, all the ants kena blow out n stick on my face.. :mad: Damn man..

No use spraying man. I tried and makes things worst as all the ants move to other place. Kenot find the bloody nest.

Solve it is by putting under hot sun. Find out where are they. For me, they are at somewhere around the air-con. I leave my car under hot sun then ok d.

All the best bro. Jangan termakan then ants k.. Wahaha..

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
clanzkiller...u make me lough bro...how about grandfather and grand mother...the serai wangi one is good..i experience it b4 when to change my seat...
-.-...
grandfather n grandmother sure outside le...only 1 partner go inside my car do privacy activities because inside the dashboard is the best way to do it...unlike the scene i saw it at Silva,ss15 when yamcha-ing..1 partner are having sexual activities, while there are 6 more cockroachs trying to interupt them...i can say is my first time to see how cockroach having sexual in my life HAHAHAA...seriously..
and the 1 partner keep going unconstant direction like u know when dog doing it...front back left right because kena interupt -.- :D
didn't know tat cockroach also know gb but just lack of knowledge of how to do it... LOL

RocketMan

Known Member
Mar 23, 2006
Huiyooo..
antz ah? headache for sure, everyday i ride my car with an ant colony from cheras to putrajaya...
they are everywhere, under the carpet, under the doorsteps, at the aircond vents, sometimes i can see them on the front windshield during driving..cilakak!!
ive tried to spray them with ridsect, but still a lot of them inside...

and i should add 1 big sticker at my car's butt....
ANTS INSIDE....

p/s:- relax bro, ive seen worse, my frens perdana was invaded by a colony of those smelly creatures called cockroach..first u see the small ones, take off the floor and roof lining, plus in the boot, wah lauu weii.....i dont know what to say la that time..my friend was crying...man cries also meh!! cockroaches...i hate them most...eeewwwwwww
:nurse:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Anyone kindly teach me how to dismantle Proton LMST speedo meter? So far I just know how to dismantle the middle panel but can't figure out how to dismantle the speedo meter.

Appreciate any helps from you guys.

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience