BRIDE Low Max Gias Sport (Replica)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior and Cockpit

BRIDE Low Max Gias Sport (Replica)

silomat

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
few bucks to install the seats? the market price for installing 1 seat is at least RM40. Shall I pay you few bucks to install those for me? In additions, Levin_3393 is selling the real Bride Zeta @ RM2k (nego) as well. Thats the link http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...946-bride-bucket-seat-sparco-seat-sabelt.html

*lower ur price and cut down ur profit bro~ just some advices~ sorry if i m being straight forward~
hahahaa....good advice... come on man...that guys is selling full bucket (bucket mati)...my one is semi bucket (ini boleh adjust)....and the guys also selling one for 2000...im selling for 2xxx for one pair...and about the bracket is depend... and i didnt provide the installation..

WPQ800

1,000 RPM
Apr 7, 2008
pm me best price bro for a pair. what other replica u have? im looking for bride brix 2 replica. have o not?

bear_325i

Known Member
Apr 14, 2007
bro...kenapa tak ada tulisan bride low max? selalu kalau replica pun ada tulis ma...

silomat

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
bro...kenapa tak ada tulisan bride low max? selalu kalau replica pun ada tulis ma...
we can do it, like the original one, exactly like bride, but the price will cost more, and who want to buy the very expensive one....

for those who want the price, please dont be shy to call or at least sms to me.....

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
last saturday night i went to silomat's place to check out the seat...

all i can say is the seat looks GOOD man.... seriously.

sadly, my GF dont approve as she has severe back problems and the seat doesnt suit her back.

but good luck to the seller though...

awesome stuff!

silomat

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
lol.......thanks bro I appreciate that...well will inform you if got any new stuff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The most number of callers about Tufoil come from Subang Jaya. They say traffic jams are very bad for engines!!

One user in a small town was worried that his engine may crack by virtue of the "great power gain" he experienced for the first time.

A Lotus Elise downed in 4 bottles of Tufoil at one of those Merdeka Day races. Too bad, the participant did not win cos' the radiator leaked midway.

J.W. Lessing in " Become a Successful Truck Operator " a Business Guide quoted the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience