Nov 18, 2003
waaahhh

got flying gorilla ah? ehehhe

ok la at least when I join them they have me to laugh at :P

ekekkeke ...

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
Hi NFS ! think twice again before u joining them . heard there are all bunch of heavy mods fellas . on engine and bodykits.......u name it.

especially one FD2R who inch-tailgate others at 230kmh !......his nick is The Flying Gorilla ! :adore: :adore: :adore:
More like u.... hahahahaa

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
waaahhh

got flying gorilla ah? ehehhe

ok la at least when I join them they have me to laugh at :P

ekekkeke ...
No one will laugh at you cause u'll be busy laughing at flying gorila.... LoL

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
type-Rians got funny nicknames,... :idea:

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
this flying gorilla is that funny ah?

ehehhehehhe ....

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
mate,

1) the ARB Link is the same as civic FD.
2) plastic clips on the radiator cover same as Accord 7th gen
3) and some other random parts like gas filler cover, oil filler cover, radiator cap, battery ties, etc.

basically, honda malaysia is quite ok , just drive your car in there and ask them for advice. no purchase, no charge.

and for the record, RC_FD2 is the record holder for bumper to bumper tail-gating!

When you can see his headlights coming up behind you ..... you are about to be overtaken.....

When you CAN'T see his headlights coming up behind you ..... you have 1 second to press the brake ..... otherwise the Official K20A Club Illegal Racer will make you wish you were never born ! :)

when he follows you with his car ....... the space from his bumper to yours is about the length of his dick ........ and it's a very very short dick indeed :)

so now, you roughly have an idea on the Tail-Gate King.....

Last edited by a moderator:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
dirsly,... huhuhuuuuu!!!

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
I've ride in my friend civic type-r and noticed that it is more aggressive than the DC5-R ...

eehhehe ... not sure that this is the idea you intend to put in my head :)

" the space from his bumper to yours is about the length of his dick ........ and it's a very very short dick indeed :)"

ekekekkekeeke ....

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
I've ride in my friend civic type-r and noticed that it is more aggressive than the DC5-R ...

eehhehe ... not sure that this is the idea you intend to put in my head :)

" the space from his bumper to yours is about the length of his dick ........ and it's a very very short dick indeed :)"

ekekekkekeeke ....
CTR 225ps + lighter body
DC5R 220ps,...

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! 5ps make whole lot of difference kahhhh!!!

bro, nfs,... urs is a R or not R???

RC_FD2

Oct 10, 2007
mate,

1) the ARB Link is the same as civic FD.
2) plastic clips on the radiator cover same as Accord 7th gen
3) and some other random parts like gas filler cover, oil filler cover, radiator cap, battery ties, etc.

basically, honda malaysia is quite ok , just drive your car in there and ask them for advice. no purchase, no charge.

and for the record, RC_FD2 is the record holder for bumper to bumper tail-gating!

When you can see his headlights coming up behind you ..... you are about to be overtaken.....

When you CAN'T see his headlights coming up behind you ..... you have 1 second to press the brake ..... otherwise the Official K20A Club Illegal Racer will make you wish you were never born ! :)

when he follows you with his car ....... the space from his bumper to yours is about the length of his dick ........ and it's a very very short dick indeed :)

so now, you roughly have an idea on the Tail-Gate King.....

Yeah.........short dick better than NO DICK. the reason u left behind :burnout: was you've got NO DICKS :thefinger: hehehehheh.......but luckily you stil got one ball dangling with you......so you must say thanks to the famous Doctor from Gleneagles Hospital......Dr.Ball Fixing.......for helping you last time........:nurse: :adore:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
RC_FD2:

you're right man , i don't need no dicks.

I only look for PUSSY :)

when I drive fast ..... i'm in search for pussy .....

when you drive fast ......... you're searching for PENIS :) especially .... short penises !!!

I can see how desperate you are man when you need a good dicking ...... i wish I could be that fast (desperate!) :)

you going this friday? if you wanna be the fastest ..... just hang a dick on a stick in front of your car :) like a donkey chasing a carrot hanging from the stick!!!

heheh , just kidding bro. see you on friday.

NFS

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
ahahah guys ... you all r damn funny ...

fobs bro,

mine is R ...

but surely can't compare with mr RC_FD2 car :)

have to admit the FD is much more aggressive and the shocks are much more stiffer :)

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
fuyoh,...

R-rated thread,...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm just wandering that the certain options are:

1.The shop u installed the stuffs.

2.People (Customer or standers)at the shop u install.

3.Ur freind.

4Ur enemy.

5.Juz sum m****f***s that do the job as a living.

So how we're going to make sure that these above doens't happend....Damn sum of the cars i've seen broken into is not cikai...sum Evo 7 or EP3 with thaousands of ringgit high end security system....i'm talkin 10k's n above....still broken into...n sum alamrm dun go of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience