Cyberjaya Rocks!!!

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
In conjuntion with the Cyberjaya Fiesta held on the 25th March at Cyberjaya Neo, the dynamic duo of Nazrul Hafizi ( Round 5 champion of the D1MYGP '06) and Raja Razman (champion kart racer and race organiser) had gathered an amount of drifters to expose the exciting sport to the members of the public and also to a number of VIPs. With speed in excess of 130km/h, they were all treated to a high speed drift taxi ride which had left some of the uninitiated speechless:shocked:

The following are some shots that I have taken off Propdace's blog (...My Photo Blog with Olympus E-500...) . Thanks for the photos bro:)

I believe there were a few ZTH forumers present that day. Please do post any pictures that u took on that day here ..thanks :)

Last edited:

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
I believe Along ( Nazrul) and Raja Razman will have something cooking up real soon!! I will keep you guys up dated on it here...

Mar 27, 2007
i am happy that u like those pictures.... by the way... if any drift event occur in cyberjaya... please contact me.. after seeing last sunday action... im in love for drift...

also if u happen to know other place drift event... also lat me know... maybe i can go there....

:D

Metaphor

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
under18carbon.deviantart.com
Skageeeee! Hope you still remember me. Hehe. Thanks for the ride, truly enjoyed my time there though I had to face the reality that it could very well be the first and last time I might experience that rush... and what a rush it was! Well worth the wait taking pics, standing the hot weather, the stupid rock that cut my leg to wrap up the day in a totally surreal way! You were a class act bro *thumbsup* Thank you once again!

Some high-res goodies for everyone! I've still got a bunch of photos that needs to be developed though... using an ol' skool film SLR camera >.> No money for DSLR :P Following pics taken using a Powershot A540.

[URL=http://img109.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0757ic7.jpg]
[/URL]

<Edit> Ok I just happened to screw up the post arrangement. Reuploading pics in awhile...
<Edit> Done. For now... hehe

Last edited:

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
i am happy that u like those pictures.... by the way... if any drift event occur in cyberjaya... please contact me.. after seeing last sunday action... im in love for drift...

also if u happen to know other place drift event... also lat me know... maybe i can go there....

:D
Hi prop d ace, welcome to the forum. Thanks a million for the photos, I will definately contact you when the next event takes place.

I've read in your blog where you said that you didnt have the courage to go for the taxi ride,heeheeheehonestly speaking I dont blame you , as even I found it scary :shocked:

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Skageeeee! Hope you still remember me. Hehe. Thanks for the ride, truly enjoyed my time there though I had to face the reality that it could very well be the first and last time I might experience that rush... and what a rush it was! Well worth the wait taking pics, standing the hot weather, the stupid rock that cut my leg to wrap up the day in a totally surreal way! You were a class act bro *thumbsup* Thank you once again!

Some high-res goodies for everyone! I've still got a bunch of photos that needs to be developed though... using an ol' skool film SLR camera >.> No money for DSLR :P Following pics taken using a Powershot A540.
Hi Metaphor, glad that you found the heat and unkind terrain worth enduring :) however I'm sure that the next event that Raja Razman and Along organises in Cyberjaya will be more spectator friendly!!

Thanks for the fantastic photos bro. Say hi to Charles for me...I found it amusing to see him sinking into the bucket seat when we were hitting top speed...hehehehhe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All WiSE owner, or those who changed their extractor to the WiSE 4-2-1 know that the engine bay is extra hotter than normal Wira.

This is due to the nature of the 4-2-1 extractor, and also due to the heatshield that is not long enough to cover the top of the primary pipes.

Other than hot engine bay, that leads to accelerated ageing of the rubber & plastic parts, hotter intake air temperature, etc... the exposed extractor also means that the heat lost in the tubing can be affected by...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience