what is your favorite TV show?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If he had a protege then fine. Otherwise there's no harm in continuing to present until he's older, kinda like Larry King. Larry King had Jay Leno (I think?) and Leno had Jimmy. Ok mah. Who's gonna succeed Jezza after he retires? No one.
Got no one, close shop loh.....:smokin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
If he had a protege then fine. Otherwise there's no harm in continuing to present until he's older, kinda like Larry King. Larry King had Jay Leno (I think?) and Leno had Jimmy. Ok mah. Who's gonna succeed Jezza after he retires? No one.

It's probably true (the stereotype) in the UK. Just like how (most) Myvi and bikers are assholes in KL.

And if I were to host a TV show or radio show, I'd make it clear what my preferences are too. Doesn't matter that he disses the 911, he on several occasions has said that the 911 GT3 is phenomenal also what.
Now he ends up having premature retirement. :burnout:

The thing about stereotype is, I'm not so sure whether should it be discussed openly in an international television program. But then, Clarkson doesn't seems to bother about the way he talks in front of TV.

harrypotter7

Aug 14, 2015
New York
My Favorite TV Show is Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, which First Episode is Published on March 6, 2015 by Netflix Network. Its a Comedy TV Show and that's the main Reason of my Choice. The Writers of this Awesome TV Show are Tina Fey & Robert Carlock.

I did not Miss even Single One Episode of this TV Show from Beginning to yet. All my Friends are also Love to Watch it.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
My favorite TV series now are those cooking competition shows: Masterchef, My Kitchen Rules, Top Chef. :biggrin:

They have Top Gear USA also on KIX TV HD but IMHO it sucks!

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My favorite TV series now are those cooking competition shows: Masterchef, My Kitchen Rules, Top Chef. :biggrin:

They have Top Gear USA also on KIX TV HD but IMHO it sucks!
Thought I was the only one following Masterchef.....hahhahaha:biggrin:
I follow those singing competition also....The Voice and so on....:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Thought I was the only one following Masterchef.....hahhahaha:biggrin:
I follow those singing competition also....The Voice and so on....:driver:
Masterchef is nice man! I followed all of them: US, Australia, & Juniors. Soon they'll have the Asia version. But the US version with Gordon is the best one coz he just has the way to create conflicts among the contestants which makes the show more entertaining. I also like his Hell's Kitchen series.

I don't enjoy pop music so I don't follow those. If they got heavy metal competition then I'll follow! :biggrin: Many years back there was some contest for hard rock music (I forgot what the name was) and that one I followed.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Do you guys think Masterchef junior is rigged somehow? I mean, we're talking 8 to 12 year olds cooking up dishes that look super pro.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Do you guys think Masterchef junior is rigged somehow? I mean, we're talking 8 to 12 year olds cooking up dishes that look super pro.
Don't know woh! Just watch loh!....hahhahha

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Masterchef is nice man! I followed all of them: US, Australia, & Juniors. Soon they'll have the Asia version. But the US version with Gordon is the best one coz he just has the way to create conflicts among the contestants which makes the show more entertaining. I also like his Hell's Kitchen series.

I don't enjoy pop music so I don't follow those. If they got heavy metal competition then I'll follow! :biggrin: Many years back there was some contest for hard rock music (I forgot what the name was) and that one I followed.
Yah! I watch Hell's Kitchen too and love Gordon Ramsay. The US show all out to win and will stab each other back. Australia one all friend friend one.....hahhahhaha

I still love the season where the blind contestant Christine Ha won US Masterchef. Real inspiration to everyone....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hmm not sure. Maybe they have some additional coaching behind the scenes but they should still have some skill. It's big money involved also in the winning price. What you can do is double check on the careers of the winners afterwards, if they are working as professional cooks or similar stuff, then you can say the skill that they have is quite genuine.

Don't know woh! Just watch loh!....hahhahha

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Yah! I watch Hell's Kitchen too and love Gordon Ramsay. The US show all out to win and will stab each other back. Australia one all friend friend one.....hahhahhaha

I still love the season where the blind contestant Christine Ha won US Masterchef. Real inspiration to everyone....
Yeah that IMHO is the best winner, truly unbelievable! I did want her to win that time coz I like those scenarios where underdogs beat the odds. :biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Somehow I didn't think Christine deserved the win. I suspect the judges pitied her and gave her extra brownie points for being blind and being able to deliver. If she wasn't handicapped I have a feeling she would've lost. An asian cuisine as her final dish is a bit odd. What was her level of assistance? I mean she had a helper right? Anyway, I enjoy her story and how it fit in the big picture. However, I suspect it was good TV to let her win regardless of how good her skill was

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Somehow I didn't think Christine deserved the win. I suspect the judges pitied her and gave her extra brownie points for being blind and being able to deliver. If she wasn't handicapped I have a feeling she would've lost. An asian cuisine as her final dish is a bit odd. What was her level of assistance? I mean she had a helper right? Anyway, I enjoy her story and how it fit in the big picture. However, I suspect it was good TV to let her win regardless of how good her skill was
The helper cannot assist in the cooking at all, even initial preparation, like the episode where she have to boil a live crab and take out the meat, she did on her own.
Then the episode where she duplicated Graham Elliot dish to the last detail, when even the normal sighted competitor could not do....
Seeing some of her follow up video, she is doing pretty well, got her cook book out, etc. etc...

What wrong with Asian cuisine? Masterchef UK winner, ex-Malaysian won with wantan and nasi lemak.....hahhahahhahahha:rofl:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The helper cannot assist in the cooking at all, even initial preparation, like the episode where she have to boil a live crab and take out the meat, she did on her own.
Then the episode where she duplicated Graham Elliot dish to the last detail, when even the normal sighted competitor could not do....
Seeing some of her follow up video, she is doing pretty well, got her cook book out, etc. etc...

What wrong with Asian cuisine? Masterchef UK winner, ex-Malaysian won with wantan and nasi lemak.....hahhahahhahahha:rofl:
Ya Asian food is actually the best and also still as complex if not more! You should try Indonesian Manado food, there's 1 authentic restaurant in Bangsar, Roa by Jovian Mandagie and you'll see how much combination of spices and stuff in the cooking (but be prepared to have your mouth and stomach BURN! :biggrin: ). My mom takes hours to prepare authentic Manado food which I truly looking forward every time I return to Jkt. I actually find western food in general more boring and simple. Most are just salt & pepper!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Just gauging interest for all the DIY-ers out there, I just want to find out the popularity of colors IF it is available in Malaysia on this product. Its called Plasti Dip.

What is Plasti Dip?
Plasti Dip is a spray-on rubber adhesive agent which bonds to items to give it a rubberized effect thus further protecting the item from harsh environmental wear and tear.

Additionally, Plasti Dip comes in multiple colors which one can customize his/her car according to preferences...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience