Extractor: Tri-Y vs 4-1

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
I notice that hv 2 types, one piece and 2 pieces with join. Which one better?
1 piece a little bit hard to install n dismantle..this happen to me..1 piece type..have to install from under engine bay..if 2 piece like stock one easier to install n dismantle..can diy some more..

u have install emanage right..install which extractor u like..try to dyno & tune..see which one better for u..usually diff engine setup have diff power band..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
1 piece a little bit hard to install n dismantle..this happen to me..1 piece type..have to install from under engine bay..if 2 piece like stock one easier to install n dismantle..can diy some more..

u have install emanage right..install which extractor u like..try to dyno & tune..see which one better for u..usually diff engine setup have diff power band..
True, one whole piece harder to fit in.....:smokin:

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005

Currently run with Hot-bit 4-1. Interest to have a try on this Tri-Y.
Btw, What engine u are running now? mind to share more on this Tri-Y after installed? Thx:love:

slipar

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
banting - pj
Currently run with Hot-bit 4-1. Interest to have a try on this Tri-Y.
Btw, What engine u are running now? mind to share more on this Tri-Y after installed? Thx:love:
heard hotbit got good extractor..
mine just an old 93 mivec..no added management what so ever..just put this put that no tuning..im using those hytech replica selling almost everywhere in the net now..totally got diff from stock gti extractor i used before..but no dyno graph or figure to prove..in my car after install there no mivec feel after install just heard sound only in mivec engage..with gti extractor the mivec feel there la..rpm climb more happily maybe becouse of the size..but it only according to my butt dyno feel la..no management to tune..been slow with car mod now..

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
mine just an old 93 mivec..no added management what so ever..just put this put that no tuning..im using those hytech replica selling almost everywhere in the net now..totally got diff from stock gti extractor i used before..but no dyno graph or figure to prove..in my car after install there no mivec feel after install just heard sound only in mivec engage..with gti extractor the mivec feel there la..rpm climb more happily maybe becouse of the size..but it only according to my butt dyno feel la..no management to tune..been slow with car mod now..
Not free only, and away from base :driver:......hahhahahhaha:biggrin:

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Not free only, and away from base :driver:......hahhahahhaha:biggrin:

This is my previous dyno chart.
As per mentioned,
Run 1 is with stock ecu
Run 18 is e-manage with adj cam pulley.

Btw, observed torque dip at 4300rpm and still unable to recover by e-manage and adj cam pulley.
Suspected:
- is nature of 272 cam
- 4-1 extractor

Any input?

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls share some experience !!! is that reliable ???:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sifu >>>> is there any shop to do autofoam in JB? :idea::idea::idea:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience