4G1Series, (Save the SOHC's)

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Well, sort of. Fuel injection la. Carb would have more to play with but I know nothing about carbs.
Carbs shiok to mod. No electronics kachow. No ECU to learn and counter.
Fuel feed also easier to mod, rather then fuel injection need piggy, larger injectors and so on.
A Weber downdraft will do, not enough twin Weber side draft.....:driver::rofl:

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
hello sifu sifu

my iswara 1.5 auto acting weirdly - morning when drive to work the gears very hard to shift
its like keep over rev until almost red line only sudd u hear the pop sound and enter next gear
but during afternoon seems normal super smooth , isit my gearbox giving signs of times up ??

Elmo_X

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
no mods on the car - just exhaust from previous owner using straight flow exhaust i swap it back to stock exhaust
using 4g15 carb version
the remainder is stock except 14 inch rims from previous owner

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hello sifu sifu

my iswara 1.5 auto acting weirdly - morning when drive to work the gears very hard to shift
its like keep over rev until almost red line only sudd u hear the pop sound and enter next gear
but during afternoon seems normal super smooth , isit my gearbox giving signs of times up ??
For morning drive, after car have warm up still the same, means change at high revs?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye. I need some advice and comments here. Im just a new driver, not really good in car's accessories.

1) May i know is the Eibach Sportline Spring works for wira 1.5?
2) And is it really works much more better than the stock spring? (comfort, handling)
3) May I know the price for it? :driver:

Hope to get some reply~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience