Cars for sale

Selling stock or modded JDM from japan not SG cars

toofast

Apr 30, 2005
?
Hi, I am able to get any JDM cars from Japan(not too OLD car type) into Malaysia as onecar/noncut(not from SG!!). These cars would either in stock or modded conditions upon arrival to Msia soil. Japan race-ready TrackCar is available too upon request only. Please pm me the model of the JDM car you wanted.

These are not street legal on Malaysia public road so please think properly and ask only relevant questions, TQ.

Pictures will be provided to only no time waster serious buyer by email.

→Custom Form is not provided as the car wasn't cut, please take note

→Latest car availability for sale(updated-6/SEP)

NO CAR IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE, NO STOCK AT THE PRESENT MOMENT

★PS: please don't ask me about/to making it a legal OTR car in Msia. Please be noted that, the car you going to buy it's only served the purposes for Motorsports and Spareparts usage.

MaximKo

Aug 14, 2010
Any JDM Honda or Toyota in stock? Pm me the models. Need it for TA. Thanks Bro.

toofast

Apr 30, 2005
?
Nope bro, oni left one mit evo 5 now. Coming soon one unit is rx7 fd so do u wanna look for any specific car for ta?

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Nope bro, oni left one mit evo 5 now. Coming soon one unit is rx7 fd so do u wanna look for any specific car for ta? Try not to go for popular hot car as kinda expensive n take longer time tho, just a suggestion ya

MaximKo

Aug 14, 2010
Ok. Let me know if there is any EK9 / DC2R 98y / Altezza (M). I think this few spec shouldn't be hard for you to find. Thx mate.

toofast

Apr 30, 2005
?
any chances to get it to sarawak ?
Bro, shipment sampai p.klang n to sent to sarawak that u kena look for those forwarder which some i know are doing it ya.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Ok. Let me know if there is any EK9 / DC2R 98y / Altezza (M). I think this few spec shouldn't be hard for you to find. Thx mate.
Noted, to be frank, ek9 n dc2r98 damn expensive, altezza(m) chances are higher but pls gip me some time to see what i can do then get back to u rite

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Let me know if u have subaru ver 7-9
Noted d thks

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

bro,

Honda CRX ( EF Model )

Noted d thks, update u once i've details ya

toofast

Apr 30, 2005
?
Hi to fellow zth members. One car mazda rx7 fd red color is coming into our yard from japan in estimated about a week time. Custom form on engine is provided as well and selling price is myr18000. Once car is in our yard then only we sell so serious buyer pls be prepared and i can drop u the pics ya, tq.

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

Ya, if I'm not wrong those car still cost 20-25k MYR.
Hi, ek9 n dc2r both are hot demanding car in japan. 20-25k is not the main issue if you would be able to understand. Info that i've check for u, there is one eg6 build for circuit use which ready to race(plenty mods dunno how to list d items) which cost around myr35k to sampai our yard. Regard ek9 n dc2r will take some time n not easy to get.

toofast

Apr 30, 2005
?
Hi everyone, so sorry as i dont often login into zth. I've replied all pm sent by u guys already so pls do check Tq. One car completely stock condition ek9 is coming in so interested parties pls pm ya, thks

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Other cars that I've posted in this thread has already being sold, TQ.

wsukun

Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
Hi mate. can u please PM me the cheapest price of a CRX EF8 chassis?
preferably without the glass top option. btw, your stock fd3s which year is it?
thanks!

toofast

Apr 30, 2005
?
Thats car come with customs form?for engine registration?
Yes, it come with the custom form for engine endorsement at jpj

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Hi mate, got one car ek9 fresh from jpn coming to msia for sale so are you interested? Pls advise TQ.(25/june)

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Hi mate. can u please PM me the cheapest price of a CRX EF8 chassis?
preferably without the glass top option. btw, your stock fd3s which year is it?
thanks!
Hi, noted bout your inquiry and update you once I've the update. All cars which reached Msia is being sold already so current available for sale is honda ek9, are you interested? TQ

My mom just recently purchased an Avanza and wanted to do V-kool tinting for it. My question is-

- Is v-kool the best tinting in Malaysia? Other suggestions?

- Where can I do it somewhere in Cheras/KL by authorised installers?

- How much will it cost to so full tinting?

Thanks for your feedbacks....