Blame

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
just wait till another GE all of my bros..now we can see that they won by sarawak and sabah..but as u can see that now the opposition had managed to gain their parliament seat in sarawak..before only one but now they had managed to get 5 seats..that is sumtin we should be proud of! :congrats:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
All these racist remarks started is because of the holy man Najis. He was the one who stated and blame the Chinese and even
gave it a name. Chinese Tsunami. He is really the worse one I ever come across in trying to unite the people in Malaysia.

Before GE13, proudly and loudly shouted 1 MALAYSIA!.
After GE13, he was a wolf in disguise. Just like the story of the little red riding hood. Trying to start another May 13?

Acting all innocent as to why most did not vote for him, felt betrayed and etcs. What you did will affect the overall results way
before GE13. How he taunted the citizens, provoked..and things he did.

When he needed us, he kept quiet, after winning yet not fairly, can proudly push us aside and try
to put the blame on us and might resulted in causing violence among Malaysians...

He should have expected the outcome of this GE13. During the closing of the speech after the final results of GE13, you can see
bunch of ass lickers standing behind him just to cheer and clap to whatever he says.

Last edited:

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
All these racist remarks started is because of the holy man Najis. He was the one who stated and blame the Chinese and even
gave it a name. Chinese Tsunami. He is really the worse one I ever come across in trying to unite the people in Malaysia.

Before GE13, proudly and loudly shouted 1 MALAYSIA!.
After GE13, he was a wolf in disguise. Just like the story of the little red riding hood. Trying to start another May 13?

Acting all innocent as to why most did not vote for him, felt betrayed and etcs. What you did will affect the overall results way
before GE13. How he taunted the citizens, provoked..and things he did.

When he needed us, he kept quiet, after winning yet not fairly, can proudly push us aside and try
to put the blame on us and might resulted in causing violence among Malaysians...

He should have expected the outcome of this GE13. During the closing of the speech after the final results of GE13, you can see
bunch of ass lickers standing behind him just to cheer and clap to whatever he says.

Yeah bro saw it too..disgusting..probably they were banglas too

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
By putting the blame solely on the Chinese, our PM is backtracking on his vision of 1Malaysia. and whats up with Ali Rustam saying things like chinese tak kenang jasa and he will remember those who betrayed him?? what sort of mentality is this? is he trying to say that the chinese cannot VOTE against him? then whats the point of having a vote? at times of crisis is when we see teh true colours of ppl...a lot of hatred going around in FB too....

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
By putting the blame solely on the Chinese, our PM is backtracking on his vision of 1Malaysia. and whats up with Ali Rustam saying things like chinese tak kenang jasa and he will remember those who betrayed him?? what sort of mentality is this? is he trying to say that the chinese cannot VOTE against him? then whats the point of having a vote? at times of crisis is when we see teh true colours of ppl...a lot of hatred going around in FB too....
1malaysia???then sore losers...hypocrites!!!

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
he hypocrite or not...i tak tau la...but as a leader, he should really put up more censorship firewalls between his brain and mouth.

he should transcend the leader of umno to leader of malaysia and forgo party politics. his comments just show he's not really up to the job. scary thinking once umno pulls him down, they'll either put muhiyidin or hishamudin as replacement...scary scary scary....

I've been trying to access utusan but cant since last nite...who is DOS-ing them la...notty notty.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
This is our government. This is Najib Razak. This is Mahathir Mohammed. Abdullah is the only good individual by not commenting anything at all and many even dont know his whereabouts :biggrin:

The government expect us to be grateful because they have kept their so called JANJI. In fact, many of us know - they janji, we get capati only. We pay them, we trusted them, we supported them, but what they want from us is payback and be thankful of what they've contributed i.e. the corruptions, national debts, goods price soar high, education being manipulated, no free media, etc.

Allow me to put into an example:
1. You pay a contractor to build your house complete with tiles and doors from empty soil and sand. When it is completed, you find out that the tiles and doors are being replaced by plywoods. You are angry and would want to change the contractor. You dont want them to continue and would not want to give full payment. They reply: you should pay and must be grateful because at least I build your hse from zero. So shut the F up and pay. <--- this is what happening to our gov.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
he hypocrite or not...i tak tau la...but as a leader, he should really put up more censorship firewalls between his brain and mouth.

he should transcend the leader of umno to leader of malaysia and forgo party politics. his comments just show he's not really up to the job. scary thinking once umno pulls him down, they'll either put muhiyidin or hishamudin as replacement...scary scary scary....

I've been trying to access utusan but cant since last nite...who is DOS-ing them la...notty notty.

Coz maybe he's got a brain of oggy n d coachroaches n a mouth d size of gua niah...n d only firewall blocking is a street cone...

Muhyiddin s PM?God save us..hishamuddin??God save us even more..in fact pls God save us from both of them...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Once they win, they will say all sort of things. Imagine only a few of those dogs from BN lose badly already being a sour grape. But what if we did really win this GE13, then it would be worse.

Even more racist remarks will surface and history will repeat itself with these sorelosers...
Didnt win fairly yet they want to show they are not satisfied that we didn't vote for them.

How the hell did u win if the people did not vote for u? :thefinger:
Obviously they were prepared to cheat.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
I wonder..it may x happen but just say they have a re-election in places where PR 'lost'..have it fair n square however it's suppose to be..risk for both sides rite?risk BN losing big time n show they x win clean OR PR will lose n BN can boast that they are in fact d right 'ppl' to run d country (which is a known fact proven they x)...hmmmmm something to ponder about..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Talking about that, anyone going tonight for Anwar's meeting at Kelana Stadium? Is time we show our support for Anwar.
He is a better leader indeed.

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Talking about that, anyone going tonight for Anwar's meeting at Kelana Stadium? Is time we show our support for Anwar.
He is a better leader indeed.
I'm definitely going..just one small detail...heard change of venue to malawati stadium shah alam..any clarification on this???

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I'm definitely going..just one small detail...heard change of venue to malawati stadium shah alam..any clarification on this???
My friend just called and ask if im going tonight at Kelana, or the BN ppl are just trying to divert the crowds to wrong directions? I think best we monitor the news feed on Anwar's FB should be more accurate

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
EC: Indelible ink will still be used in next General Election ABN News | Eng

How can a stupid person like this can be the EC deputy chairman? Blame this and blame that but the points DOES NOT MAKE SENSE AT ALL. Would damn appreciate if he be taken down from his post.

Things he said:

1. “The indelible ink will be used with some improvements, especially in terms of quality. We will study the ingredients and put a standard on ink quality,”
This statement proves that no study or test have been done when choosing and purchasing the ink.

“The people must understand that we are using the indelible ink for the first time and surely there are shortcomings. We had appointed a well-known company to produce the ink for GE13.
Kiss our ass. Shortcomings? Indelible ink that is delible? Its like Roti telur without telur.

“Some 250,000 bottles of indelible ink were booked and two months before GE13, we stored them in police lock-ups for safekeeping. Probably due to the long storage period, the ink content dropped and it became thinner.”
My ball pen has been kept in a room for more than 2 years and it still works great !

He said action by certain parties who tried to blow up the issue by saying that the indelible ink could be easily removed was politically motivated.
Only an UMNO monkey can put blame like this

Wan Ahmad said the indelible ink was to prevent voters from voting twice, but if it could be removed, voters still could not vote again as voting was based on the electoral roll.
A person can use fake IC to vote on behalf of the genuine voter. Deputy Chairman my ass, again !

He slammed those who used bleach to remove the indelible ink wash and uploaded videos on social media sites to damage the credibility of the EC.
Speechless on this quote. He can skip using his brain when making statements.

Totally hopeless lol...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi just want to alert everyone if notice Black Toyota Wish WTS 3345 nearby you guys please inform police.
the man drove into guarded garden next to mine and robbed two houses in span of 2 hours (valuable things robbed but no car missing). today the car drove into my guarded garden, fortunately spotted by the guard. all happen in Kemuning Utama (giant supermarket area).

for those living in guarded garden, their modus operandi is tailgate resident/visitor to pass the boom gate (in and out)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience